Hell's Angels raided in California

They are pretty much criminals that do more drugs than they deal and beat each other’s girlfriend. For someone reason normal dudes are cucked by them. And Sons of Anarchy might be the gheyest tv show ever.

(FYI I’m a 5’8” male and ride a Honda Ruckus)

Well, looks the po-po did pick on the white guys. Despite their motivation being excessive conflict between Hells Angels and Mongols (hispanic) plus whoever Salida Nomads are (seems hispanic?), the arrests are all Hells Angels. It's not a coincidence that an extensive and multi-warrant arrest only focused on one gang while allowing the others to see that news and go ghost mode.
This investigation would be highly specific with its target. It wouldn't be "biker gangs" or gangs in general. It would be a specific chapter or chapters of this one gang. This doesn't mean that non-white groups are not also being investigated.

“Some shady shit?” [rofl]

HA are a bunch of drug dealers who have murdered many people. Referring to them as having done “some shady shit” is grossly downplaying their criminality.
For sure. But could they have not busted them for something way more serious? They will most likely be back on the streets in months from what I see they were busted on.

For sure. But could they have not busted them for something way more serious? They will most likely be back on the streets in months from what I see they were busted on.
I assume that this is what they have now. They may not yet have proof of more crimes. It won’t surprise me if the charges get amended later. It also wouldn’t surprise me if some of these critters are already on probation and these charges allow the feds to revoke their probation and toss them back in the slammer. That might encourage some of them to consider cooperating.

You know they are a part of one of the largest organized criminal entities in the world? And they aren’t very good at busting them them up.
Famous But Incompetent is an apt description. But that doesn’t mean that the Hells Angels aren't a criminal organization. Both are true — the FBI suck and the Hells Angels are a murderous gang of drug dealing thugs.

Famous But Incompetent is an apt description. But that doesn’t mean that the Hells Angels aren't a criminal organization. Both are true — the FBI suck and the Hells Angels are a murderous gang of drug dealing thugs.
The HA at least have a favorable opinion of America and Freedom. More than can be said for the FBI.

I assume that this is what they have now. They may not yet have proof of more crimes. It won’t surprise me if the charges get amended later. It also wouldn’t surprise me if some of these critters are already on probation and these charges allow the feds to revoke their probation and toss them back in the slammer. That might encourage some of them to consider cooperating.
True. It just usually with organized crime groups like this, they typically spend years building up a massive case to take down the heavy hitters and have them locked up for a very long time.

I don't have many encounters with Hells Angles. Not really my thing.

When I was still in MA I was working a detail for an event. At this point in my career there I was very well acquainted with the venue staff and security so I knew what was going on from all sorts of angles outside of being a fire watch. Anyway, the guy who owned the security company they subbed was super connected in MA in just about ever circle. If you looked at him you'd probably laugh (short, overweight, high pitched voice, looked unkept), but he kept proving over the years he knew the game of life and has done some pretty impressive stuff.

So anyway, one day a Hells Angel prospect shows up with his gf for a show. This guy was a brickshit house. Mid 20's, probably 6'4 (the security guy was about 5'6), just a giant dude that looked tough as f*** and clearly was looking for problems. As the show started he was being sort of a dick to the other people in attendance. Security guy went over, I thought here we go good luck to him. The prospect started to apologize and was like a church mouse from then on. I guess he knew someone very high up in the MA hells angels food chain because all he had to do was name drop the correct person.

I'll never forget that guy what a character.

When I sold bikes I knew a few. One was, to me at least, a very nice guy but someone who I wouldn't want to be talking crap to. At another shop that I worked at a bunch from a lesser known MC used to hang around. They always just seemed like poseurs.

Locally we had the Huns. The biker bar was a place called "Waxy's" not far from where I'm presently sitting. Shortly after we moved here (when I was still just a tiny critter), we had a neighbor up the street who invited us up to be neighborly. Even though I was all of three at the time, I remember the visit. She was old-country German and a nice lady, but her son somehow managed to cross paths with the Huns in not a good way. Picture window of the house shot out. They moved shortly thereafter.

Many years later, I served on the town's Board of Ethics (of all things) with a former Hun.

For shits, I Googled the Huns and found:
and had to chuckle a bit at the title given what's transpired since. What people need to understand is that in this part of Connecticut, we ALWAYS looked sideways towards Newtown, first cuz that's where the loony bin was:
and then came:

This investigation would be highly specific with its target. It wouldn't be "biker gangs" or gangs in general. It would be a specific chapter or chapters of this one gang. This doesn't mean that non-white groups are not also being investigated.
A multi-gang incident prompted the arrests. They took the trouble of setting up a widespread, multi warrant 'sting'. If it were me I'd organize enough manpower to catch the heads of both snakes. Grab only one, and the other crawls into a hole where you won't find it. I was partially joking about the racial angle, but is does seem more fashionable lately to go after 'whitey'. Po-po's cute little display of cuts is a good illustration how the entire operation was much about the optics.

I would much rather have them living next door than the "thug culture" that's glamorized in hiphop/rap videos.
This for sure.........⬆️

I know that they can actually be good neighbors. But my evaluations are based on personal experience, not preconceived fear and intolerance.

I dealt with a bunch of them during my corrections career.

They were rarely a problem, they did their time quiet and you would never know their affiliation while they were inside, meaning they didn't throw the you know who I am bullshit out there.

Whether they are getting busted up or not I would absolutely not F'k with them, some of their hitters are absolute some of the toughest dudes out there, no joke

I don't have many encounters with Hells Angles. Not really my thing.

When I was still in MA I was working a detail for an event. At this point in my career there I was very well acquainted with the venue staff and security so I knew what was going on from all sorts of angles outside of being a fire watch. Anyway, the guy who owned the security company they subbed was super connected in MA in just about ever circle. If you looked at him you'd probably laugh (short, overweight, high pitched voice, looked unkept), but he kept proving over the years he knew the game of life and has done some pretty impressive stuff.

So anyway, one day a Hells Angel prospect shows up with his gf for a show. This guy was a brickshit house. Mid 20's, probably 6'4 (the security guy was about 5'6), just a giant dude that looked tough as f*** and clearly was looking for problems. As the show started he was being sort of a dick to the other people in attendance. Security guy went over, I thought here we go good luck to him. The prospect started to apologize and was like a church mouse from then on. I guess he knew someone very high up in the MA hells angels food chain because all he had to do was name drop the correct person.

I'll never forget that guy what a character.
You wouldn't be talking about "Jeff" would ya?

Ya used to work for him/that company in the 90s. Guy knows everyone in every band and the music industry, and in turn the 1%r's. Doubt he's even 5'5 but runs around like he's 6'5. Guess it helps having 30 guys wearing yellow and watching your back with a few more in street clothes doing the same. Plus those leather gloves he always had on are basically brass knuckles. Lined with steel.

Ya used to work for him/that company in the 90s. Guy knows everyone in every band and the music industry, and in turn the 1%r's. Doubt he's even 5'5 but runs around like he's 6'5. Guess it helps having 30 guys wearing yellow and watching your back with a few more in street clothes doing the same. Plus those leather gloves he always had on are basically brass knuckles. Lined with steel.
He was wearing claw rings when he worked. Keep in mind he was probably in his 70s.

We initially thought he was full of shit...he would tell the most crazy stories. One day he told a story of a show in Boston in the late 90s or early 00s. I thought bullshit there's no way this is true. I went on YouTube, put in the event he was talking about and he was f***ing IN the video. [rofl]

Even funnier, people would regularly approach him after shows because these patrons remembered him from shows in the 70s and 80s. We used to joke that Jeff had more groupies than most of the bands he protected. [rofl]

Soild dude. I wish him the best.

Last year at a funeral for a relative in Gardner the line was out the door and down the sidewalk, out of the 300 people, 200 of them were HA wearing their vests, it was a pleasant experience watching a group of them talking and laughing with a few gray haired old ladies.
At another event, a memorial luncheon for my neice, a few HA showed up to pay their respect and have dinner with the rest of us.
Nothing but respect was shown by all, it's not like the old days, many members now days are doctors, lawyers, full time workers, etc. They are normal people who joined the club for whatever reason they chose, they are nothing to be afraid of unless your into f***ing with them.

They’ve got more “cuts” than firearms in the photo.
Complete f***ing waste of time it’s California. They’ll be on the street real quick and the rest of the time they’re in gang protective custody.

Pro tip the next time you’re incarcerated you might want to tell them you’re a gang anyway.. otherwise you’ll be foghting over microwave sandwich with a bunch of illegals. I can’t imagine how bad it is now with Biden’s f***ing immigration policy.

Last edited:
"Charges included being a felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition, steroid possession, possession of an assault weapon, possession of a silencer, manufacturing and selling metal knuckles, and possession of narcotics along with a loaded firearm."
Helicopter, SWAT teams, 12 simultaneous search warrants on Wednesday, The 12 teams' operations led to the seizure of about 50 firearms as well as ammunition, gun silencers, drugs and bomb-making explosive materials. Interestingly, it looks like they seized leather jackets.
View attachment 856000
The official evidence photographer got out the drone for this shot..

They even took the clubhouse flag!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom