Help on removing LTC A restrictions Springfield MA

I live in Springfield as well. I know one of the issuing officers (Deputy Chief) very well. I go to the gym with him. He is VERY good friends with my girlfriend of 9 years. When I went to him to get my LTC it was the same thing.

Its pretty straight forward. If you aren't an LEO you aren't getting a "Protection" LTC until you've had it for at least one renewal and then MAYBE you'll get a real one. Its arbitrary.... they admit it and embrace it.

Just to give you an idea. I had a pretty open and shut case. Knew the issuing LEO very well, 2 break ins at my home while I was home mind you... both on file with the PD. Girlfriend an ex Corrections Officer with 2 cases on SPD file of ex dangerous inmates stalking her. Live in a bad neighborhood. Carry cash and precious metals for work at the time of the application. You name the reason, I got it covered. Get my LTC after a 4 month wait... Target and Hunting!

All I gotta say about it is concealed means concealed.

Key phrase highlighted in red.

[thinking] I'll chose to do things the legal way.

I wasn't suggesting you do anything illegal. You are issued a class A LTC (license to carry). There is nothing illegal about it. You can still purchase anything you want, and as far as carrying it, that is at your discretion as far as what you are comfortable with personally, but it is not like you are an unlicensed guy carrying. If by some remote chance you get caught carrying outside of your printed restrictions, I would think the cop would have to be a real a-hole to jam you up on that, unless you were doing something REALLY stupid already. Besides, you can "always" be on your way to the range...

handle large sums of money or own a business even then youre gonna get screwed.

ive met only one person who has gotten a unrestricted license and that's because he knows somebody.

best bet move out of springfield. There's nothing to like about springfield

handle large sums of money or own a business even then youre gonna get screwed.

ive met only one person who has gotten a unrestricted license and that's because he knows somebody.

best bet move out of springfield. There's nothing to like about springfield

[laugh2]But, but, it's the "City of Homes"![rofl] I seriously laugh my ass off every time I hear that designation on the news![laugh]

Document (and save) everything and if you are willing to be a plaintiff hit up comm2a.org and send us your contact and story via the Contact/Report a problem link. It won't happen soon, but depending on how our Davis v. Grimes case is decided, we may need more plaintiffs for follow on actions (even if we win, we may need to do more).

Document (and save) everything and if you are willing to be a plaintiff hit up comm2a.org and send us your contact and story via the Contact/Report a problem link. It won't happen soon, but depending on how our Davis v. Grimes case is decided, we may need more plaintiffs for follow on actions (even if we win, we may need to do more).

Will do.

Back
Top Bottom