Hey guys, more "facts" to make your blood boil

I read that earlier and just shook my head. those numbers look like Boston BAH numbers. [laugh]

A brigadier (one-star) general at Fort Drum, with 16 years of service, is earning $131,652 a year plus a housing allowance of $2,247 per month.

wow that guy is a rising Star...Must Be Jim Gavin... WTF!

I feel the .gov should be doing more for vets and vet benefits--much more.

What ought to be cut and slashed to the bone is military contractors like Halliburton and others that have been feasting high on the hog for the past decade.

A Navy Admiral proposed reducing the Army to 290,000. That will be awesome, the next time we have a conflict the Navy and USMC can take the one year tours.....

I sort of have mixed feelings on this. I have seen a lot of waste like 27 generals and their staffs on one camp in Iraq seemed a bit excessive.

I'm absolutely speechless. As an E6 in 2003, I qualified for WIC when the twins were born. Who the **** does this ****ing ******* jerkwad piece of shit writer think he is?

Defense Budget Faces Cuts To Personnel After Decade Of War

It's a little on the old side, but only by a month or so.....

You qualified for WIC because they didnt count your BAH and BAS as part of your income. Had they counted that you would not have qualified. Most other non mil folks who qualify have to do it with their entire income. This is a pet peeve of mine as it burdens an already abused system and means that the help isnt getting where it needs to go.

Back
Top Bottom