hi standard olympic

can anyone give me any info on these guns? i recently inherited it and i know nothing about it...im not a .22 competition shooter so i have no interest in it...its in .22short...is it worth anything?

can anyone give me any info on these guns? i recently inherited it and i know nothing about it...im not a .22 competition shooter so i have no interest in it...its in .22short...is it worth anything?

I would guess about $800 to $1000 in excellent condition. A Bullseye shooter might be interested in it. It actually would make a good plinker and conversation starter. They were used in Olympic competition around 1970.

The short answer is yes, in good condition these are getting upwards of $800 to $1000. I saw one at the gunshow in Wilmington a few months ago for $850. Great bullseye gun and arguably one of the more collectable HS models....

I own two of the High Standard 102's and like them a lot. They seem to hold their value. Most people once they shoot one like them.
I have noticed some that don't feed well and the problem comes from the magazines. If you run into that problem let me know it just needs the lips on the mag adjusted and I can get you some info. Doesn't take long once you get the information.

High Standard made some of the best 22 target pistols for the money. I have a Supermatic Trophy that I have owned for 30 years and I still love it. These guns were just as good as a S&W 41 for a lot less money. Parts and mags are still available and, as mentioned, the mags can be the source of feeding problems. There are a couple of web sites that are a wealth of information, just google High standard.

Back
Top Bottom