Hillary's new fashion craze - Her Earpiece

I confess. I hacked into the frequency and said "bark like a dog."

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is an earpiece, imagine the millions that were spent making the communication as secure as possible...

And now imagine the number of people who will be trying to break it. (^_^)

Oh if during that first debate we suddenly get . Ummm. Ahhh. Hmmm..... RAPTURE!

Trump should walk onstage sipping a cold chai when introduced, look over at Clinton, give her a condescending sniffle while he slowly and deliberately says "you have got to try the cold chai." [lol]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait until this filthy creature is out of my life for good.

One of the many things I look forward to in life is the "Hildabeast won't be down for breakfast" thread on NES.

That and the 50,000 "dupes" all posted within 5 minutes of each other

Would be funny if someone could jam the damn thing and she got a blast of high frequency feedback right in the middle of a debate.
She'd be hopping around like she was possessed.

If this is a coaching device, I hope she gets confused and starts talking to the people in her earpiece.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Would be funny if someone could jam the damn thing and she got a blast of high frequency feedback right in the middle of a debate.

You just hit the nail on the head. If she does the floppy fish on live tv they will come clean on the earpiece and say it was shorting out...

except that it's probably not the kind of shit that you buy at harbor freight. It's probably more secure than her email server and does some encoding/frequency hopping like most serious security comm devices, plus those frequencies are not for peons and merely possessing a jammer in that range would guarantee many years of shower rape at club fed.

the next logical step for Hitlery or pretty much any POTUS:

1. ear piece to receive instructions.
2. special loudspeaker implanted in mouth to project perfect speaking voice.
3. Full hydraulic hookup to move her around.
4. Full facial implants to twitch all those smiling muscles.

When a POTUS is a ****ing doll that reads off a teleprompter a speech written by someone else ... this shitshow is as fake as a cheap stick figure animation on youtube.

I'm surprised more photos aren't out yet to confirm or refute it.

Suspicious, even. That one photo is the only one, and the best one, from the entire event to support the claim that it's an earpiece? I wouldn't put it past her, but this one just seems flimsy.

It is a communicator for George Soros.
Now that I would believe. Of course it is an earpiece, and of course she needed someone to tell her what to say, she is a mess.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Maybe she will just start barking to go along with kennel cough.

n6fg6x5g58kx.jpg

nice post embalming pic

Hillary hates running for public office but realizes that it is the only path to power. She isn't capable of providing the "correct" answer on the spot, so she has handlers. This really isn't surprising in any way.

Conspiracy theory about nothing important from infowars? Say it ain't so!

When you posted it was "tin foil", and yet by 3pm this afternoon this was EVERYWHERE. And of all the things the Clintons have done, THIS is what's gaining traction.

Whatever works.

BTW, you owe a written apology to the Tin Foil Hat Manufacturer's Association of America. [wink]

When you posted it was "tin foil", and yet by 3pm this afternoon this was EVERYWHERE. And of all the things the Clintons have done, THIS is what's gaining traction. Whatever works. BTW, you owe a written apology to the Tin Foil Hat Manufacturer's Association of America. [wink]

You go after the things that the low info voters will lock onto. Simple concepts for simple minds. Pickle jars, coughing fits, and earpieces. If you watch those Mark Dice videos, you see that half the people don't even know who the VP is, let alone where Libya is on a map.

You go after the things that the low info voters will lock onto. Simple concepts for simple minds. Pickle jars, coughing fits, and earpieces. If you watch those Mark Dice videos, you see that half the people don't even know who the VP is, let alone where Libya is on a map.
This.
At least seven or eight people I work with have college degrees, yet couldn't tell you who the current Veep is. And the "genius" of the bunch is an ultra-Liberal who knows who Biden is cuz he worships Amtrak Joe as well as his Massah, the Great Prophet (who genius would publicly fellate if given the opportunity).

Interestingly, whenever I decide to "engage" the genius in political conversation/discussion/debate (though I try to avoid it cuz its a bang-my-head-on-wall exercise literally every time) his truly clueless and/or blindly ignorant colors rise up.
Last week he's blabbing about Trump being "backed by Russians" etc. I then mentioned Hillary being bought and owned by Soros, and initially the genius had a Gary Johnson "Um, wut?" moment of clueless look in his eyes, so I repeated "Soros. Billionaire George Soros, her number one financial backer, you don't know who Soros is?"

And his completely serious, classic reply, and I'm NOT making this up (quote): "Soros...Oh...oh yeah, I've heard of him. I know the Republicans don't like him". (end quote)

Then he turned and walked away.

Last edited:
Also this is why "Memes" are currently the rage. God forbid you ask the millennials to read with comprehension, maybe investigate and research something in depth, etc. They're too busy doing selfies on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat etc etc.

Any words that don't have pictures (hopefully silly pictures like Captain Picard with his hand on his forehead in a "this is bad" facepalm moment) and the millennials will just surf right past it and pay no attention to words.
f6a7db607812e5e92aef517878e9ccd6.jpg

(apologies to any NES Terriers)

HRC is pushing 70 and the device MIGHT be a hearing aid but given her track record doubtful. I wear hearing aids and unless you're behind me your can't tell. Plus the part that goes in my ear is clear,hard to tell what the color of whatever that doodadis.

HRC is pushing 70 and the device MIGHT be a hearing aid but given her track record doubtful. I wear hearing aids and unless you're behind me your can't tell. Plus the part that goes in my ear is clear,hard to tell what the color of whatever that doodadis.

let's don't lose focus here: what she said was bad, adviced or not.

Back
Top Bottom