Holbrook Gun Show April 9th and 10th

Heathen

NES Member
Holbrook Gun Show April 9th and 10th 8am - 5pm on Saturday and 8am - 3pm on Sunday.Admission price $10. LIVE trap shooting demonstration Saturday 10am - 2pm and Sunday 10am -2pm. Come try out shooting clays with paid admission and proper license. Located at HOLBROOK SPORTSMEN'S CLUB 150 Quincy St, Holbrook MA just off of Route 37.

I hope for $10 admission there are actual guns for sale. Went to Lunenburg "gun" show today and it was a waste of time. There was one dealer with guns.

I hope for $10 admission there are actual guns for sale. Went to Lunenburg "gun" show today and it was a waste of time. There was one dealer with guns.

Yah...Made a long drive myself to Lunenburg to both support it and check it out...Old knives, military uniforms, and assorted "stuff" found at flea markets was not worth the 45 minute drive. Though the food was pretty good..

They usually have more gun dealers than anything else and I haven't heard anything different for this one.

Its the same dealers that have been setting up at HSC for years with a couple new folks. Its a nice show for a Sportsman's club meaning don't expect it to be as big as say Marlboro. Also keep your eyes open for folks coming to the show to unload something they don't want or have a use for anymore.
There are plenty of dealers to conduct the transfer.

I picked up an all matching K98 at a show years back.

Small crowd at noon... Picked up a Swiss 96/11 from Collectors and a couple of boxes of 30 carbine. He has a couple of Swedish Mausers.. 96 and 38, asking below $300 for each.
I would pick one up but I did not have a Swiss in the collection...until
today.

I was there earlier today. Pretty good selection of things. People there were very nice. I had never shot trap today and I was able to try it out. I had to try very hard not to buy many things.

Picked up a Remington 03-A3 courtesy of Fred (50 BMG) and a Smith and Wesson 1911 Pro Series 45 with 3 inch barrel. Fun day!!

Went this morning. The show was down a couple of vendors and the crowd was very sparse. I spoke to a couple of vendors I knew and they said it was a ghost town yesterday. I'm sure having the show the weekend after Foxboro didn't help.

Back
Top Bottom