Holbrook Sportsmens Club Show

The pavlion will add some much needed space to this show. The VP of the club said it will add about 16 tables.

I expect to head there Saturday early afternoon, after getting off RO duty at BR&P.

Big load test at work on that Sat. Where gonna try and over load the new system that goes live in Jan. That means Sunday afternoon...maybe.

is this a good show? comparable to marlb. show?

Its a small show because its held at the Holbrook clubhouse and there isn't much room for vendors. You can still find some good deals and find a few usual big show vendors that set up. I've found a few nice rifles at this show.

Its a small show because its held at the Holbrook clubhouse and there isn't much room for vendors. You can still find some good deals and find a few usual big show vendors that set up. I've found a few nice rifles at this show.

See the first page about the added pavillion, it should be larger this year.

its a small show,,,,but they do pack a bit in the place. How many tables??? they utilize the club house and the 2 indoor ranges. As far as gun shows in the brockton area go. IT is HUGE as there is nothing else in this area except for the sportsman show put on in bridgewater......I go when I can cause its all we got down this way. My only wish is I think you should have your entry fee back if you spend more than 100.00

How about a report on how it was? I can't go on Saturday, but maybe Sunday. Any good used or new snubnose revolvers at a fair price?

Just got back. Best little gun show around. $6 with a coupon off the Holbrook Web site. Picked up a case of WW Large Pistol Primers for $150 and Bullseye powder for $18.50. Saw Federals for $35 per thousand. I'd say gun prices were average gun show prices. I did see a few snubby's but did not pay attention to prices on them. M&M Reloads, Northeast bullets, Callaghans, DGS, Lefty and Wayne's were there among others. I thought I saw the Ear Mould guy walking in but did not see his booth. Must be 25- 30 tables just in the Pavilion.

Back
Top Bottom