Holbrooks Sportsman's Club Gun Show-11/18-19/06

Personally I was very disappointed. It seems to me that most gunshows - this being my second - are synonymouse with rip-off. Anything from people selling glock 27, old style mags for 35 each to somebody else having a post -ban, non marked high cap, for a low price of $45, which I am sure he is advertising as "Pre-ban". Gun prices were also out there. I can't believe people actually find good deals at these shows.

Andrew.

Personally I was very disappointed. It seems to me that most gunshows - this being my second - are synonymouse with rip-off. Anything from people selling glock 27, old style mags for 35 each to somebody else having a post -ban, non marked high cap, for a low price of $45, which I am sure he is advertising as "Pre-ban". Gun prices were also out there. I can't believe people actually find good deals at these shows.

Andrew.

I tend to agree more than dissagree, it's too bad most dealers advertise unrealistic prices. [frown]

That said, I have made a few offers and been able to pick up a few things at reasonable prices. [smile]

I missed it... ended up buying a bunch of ammo at Dick's though [smile]

Just had too much to do with the kids this weekend to take time for this.

Found a couple of good deals. [grin] Ended buying 2 rifles for myself, a couple of nice 22 trainers.
My buddy bought 4 Win 75's and 2 Win 52's a great deal if you ask me!

Back
Top Bottom