• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Holster brand ID?

CMEBoston

NES Member
I got this holster for my Sig 2022 years ago and I love it. Wanted to grab a couple more for some other handguns but I can’t for the life of me Remember who makes it!
Only markings on it are”made in USA” and that Doesn’t exactly narrow it down with google. Anyone have an idea?!

Attachments

• 4CE3D784-FA78-47CE-AB35-174AAD068422.jpeg
    4CE3D784-FA78-47CE-AB35-174AAD068422.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
  • 4864101B-6BA1-4F29-8A1E-D53254FCA532.jpeg
    4864101B-6BA1-4F29-8A1E-D53254FCA532.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • 00FC54A0-F011-45DA-AE0A-591F7996F7A0.jpeg
    00FC54A0-F011-45DA-AE0A-591F7996F7A0.jpeg
    805.3 KB · Views: 53
not saying it it is it but a couple hits w/ google image search look similar :

not saying it it is it but a couple hits w/ google image search look similar :

Damn that looks like it! Thanks I love this place!

For what it’s worth this has been the most comfortable holster I’ve ever worn

I’ve tried crossbreed, alien gear and a few others but I keep coming back to this one

The plastic clips fit my my belt perfect
I usually wear an undershirt so the plastic pad doesn’t bother me one bit

Every hybrid holster I’ve had the leather pad wears out pretty quick although I won’t blame the holster. I’ll blame my muffin top lol

Last edited:
Damn that looks like it! Thanks I love this place!

For what it’s worth this has been the most comfortable holster I’ve ever worn

I’ve tried crossbreed, alien gear and a few others but I keep coming back to this one

The plastic clips fit my my belt perfect
I usually wear an undershirt so the plastic pad doesn’t bother me one bit

Every hybrid holster I’ve had the leather pad wears out pretty quick although I won’t blame the holster. I’ll blame my muffin top lol
really?! He gets an answer in the first reply? Nobody’s going to insult him, question his virility, or make a suggestion for him to try something completely different that he didn’t ask about? We are truly slipping.

It may seem like I’m new here, but I am a long time veteran sh!t poster
life got in the way, guns became less of a priority and they’ve been in the safe waiting for my triumphant return to the fun

My father passed away last year, and I inherited his collection between that and the current climate in this country. I am back baby Lol

really?! He gets an answer in the first reply? Nobody’s going to insult him, question his virility, or make a suggestion for him to try something completely different that he didn’t ask about? We are truly slipping.
Gotta respect the account creation date, noob. =D

Back
Top Bottom