• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for a holster. Sig 365 w/light

In God We Trust

NES Member
I’ve tried google as well as my go to brands and can’t find what I’m looking for.

I have an Sig 365 Specter comp with a Streamlight TRL-6 on it. Nobody seems to make one. Leather or Kydex is fine but has to be outside the waist band. Any help is appreciated

A few companies make them, but the issue that arises with that combo is width. The light is actually wider than the gun, so you cannot get proper trigger coverage from the holster. This is a bigger issue with IWB, and a smaller issue if you have a model with a manual safety. IMO, I don't want a holster on a non-safety striker fired gun without proper trigger coverage.

I’ve tried google as well as my go to brands and can’t find what I’m looking for.

I have an Sig 365 Specter comp with a Streamlight TRL-6 on it. Nobody seems to make one. Leather or Kydex is fine but has to be outside the waist band. Any help is appreciated

Before the light was added, did you have a holster you liked? What are your requirements for the new one?
I wore it IWB and I’m kind of sick of doing that. In the summer, fine but when it’s jacket season, it seems to be pointlessly uncomfortable.

My only requirement is OWB and must have belt loops. I hate those paddle things.

Check out ANR design

Looks like their lightbearing owb should work

Not sure of Spector comp compatibility with standard 365 though.

Sorry, my usual holster maker only makes holsters for the P365 with the TLR-7, not the 6.

Check out ANR design

Looks like their lightbearing owb should work

Not sure of Spector comp compatibility with standard 365 though.
Thank you! Just ordered one.

Just picked up a Four Brothers holster, they seemingly had an almost endless variety of kydex P365 variant holsters with a plethora of mounted light options too. AiWB, OWB, Duty/Comp holsters. Might be worth looking into for your next one or if you change lights.

Kusiak accommodates optics. Maybe they’ll do lights also.

Back
Top Bottom