Holyoke gun show cancelled

Yesterday I was informed that the upcoming Holyoke show was cancelled. It was scheduled to be Jan 17-18 Holyoke, Holiday Inn Conference Center.

Not sure why but I wanted to let anyone know that was planning to attend.

You don't really need those puny MA. gun shows anyway. Go to Harrisburg PA at the Farm Show Complex or Valley Forge PA gun show if you really want to have an orgasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this a gun show or was it more of a dealer's show? I had not heard of a "gun show" as we know them being in Holyoke at this time. There was supposed to be some sort of dealer's get-together (hosted by Camfour?) sometime this month but I don't have any details.

here is the infor from
http://www.gunshows-usa.com/massachusetts.htm
Jan 17-18 Holyoke, Holiday Inn Conference Center, TDM Outdoors, E-mail:[email protected] 413-532-5551/ 802-875-4540 1-3 6' tbls $ 65, 4 + $ 60.Sat 9am-5pm & Sun: 9am-3pm

Was this a gun show or was it more of a dealer's show? I had not heard of a "gun show" as we know them being in Holyoke at this time. There was supposed to be some sort of dealer's get-together (hosted by Camfour?) sometime this month but I don't have any details.

I wonder if these gun shows are being canceled in lei of the Westfield MG shoot incident and all the bad press? Not that a MG shoot has much to do with a regular gun show but you know how crap rolls downhill.....

just wondering?

Back
Top Bottom