Holyoke Mall Weapon Restrictions

I guess I have been there illegally all this time, and in the future. OH WELL.
No you haven't. Some states have binding signage laws. MA is not one of them. And, when such laws are in place, there are typically very specific posting requirements as to font, size, language and wording. The only such statute I know of in NE is the Maine law that allows establishments licensed to sell alcohol on the premises to post binding signage.

now you know why I do 99.9999% of my purchases online.

The only places, besides Shaw's that I go to are gun shops or auto parts stores.

I was at the Independence mall in kingston last night waiting for my son when I read a notice that no weapons were allowed except by lawenforcment. I guess I have been there illegally all this time, and in the future. OH WELL.

Your not there illegally at all. read my post in this thread about "no gun" zone signs at public places.

I was at the Independence mall in kingston last night waiting for my son when I read a notice that no weapons were allowed except by lawenforcment. I guess I have been there illegally all this time, and in the future. OH WELL.

Really? I was there not more than a couple days ago and the signs said:
"The possession of any weapon, unless authorized by local, state, or federal statute, is prohibited.". Have they changed their policy in the last week?

Downloaded the Pyramid Management Behavior Code for the exact wording.
"the possession of any weapon, other than by law enforcement personnel, is prohibited." The mall has these rules posted at all the entrances. I do remember the previous policy included anyone authorized by state, local etc. etc. Wish I could say I was surprised.

I guess they only want dimwits to use their mall.

The most powerful weapon out there is your brain, so if they prohibit ALL WEAPONS (except by law enforcement), only the Stepford Wives can use their mall!

Go about your business and ignore the sign or take your business elsewhere and tell them (politely and in writing) why you are dong so.

Back
Top Bottom