• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hopkinton chief pulls 3 officers' LTCs

Well I am not asking for medical reports, but incident reports. If this is work related there should be 911 calls, dispatch recordings etc. to provide the scenario that led to whatever is in the medical reports.
Asked a Hopkinton townie, he lives around corner from alleged incident. Apparently these cops responded to a mass state cops house in town, his young son committed suicide with his state cop fathers handgun, allegedly service issued pistol? Responding cops knew kid and father, scene was not pretty. This is second or third hand account so take it for what it’s worth.

Shitty situation all around.

Asked a Hopkinton townie, he lives around corner from alleged incident. Apparently these cops responded to a mass state cops house in town, his young son committed suicide with his state cop fathers handgun, allegedly service issued pistol? Responding cops knew kid and father, scene was not pretty. This is second or third hand account so take it for what it’s worth.

Shitty situation all around.
Gruesome situation for certain and different folks react differently to seeing that. However, for 3 officers to suffer the same debilitating syndrome from the same event sounds a bit suspicious to me.

Well I am not asking for medical reports, but incident reports. If this is work related there should be 911 calls, dispatch recordings etc. to provide the scenario that led to whatever is in the medical reports.

So file a request.

Back
Top Bottom