How long to get C+R paperwork?

I ordered it from the ATF at least 3 weeks ago...still nothing. Any idea how long it will take to get this paperwork? Any way to speed the process along? Could I perhaps go to the local ATF branch on causeway st in boston to get it?

You mean the initial application? I got mine in about three days. Call the ATF licensing center and ask about it. (866) 662-2750

Last edited:
I requested it a few months ago and got it quickly. I made an error on it so I requested two new copies about three weeks ago and I haven't gotten nything yet. Bah

I got mine yesterday. It had been a little over a month.

FYI I ended up getting two sets of the paperwork. If someone would like my extra set let me know. First reply gets it.

Cheers,

Rich

I ordered in late Nov, beginning of Dec, just received it....I had received the fingerprint form, and a invoice stating the C&R application was "back-ordered"

I think they were overwhelmed with 4473 forms, ran out, and gave reprinting of those 1st priority.

I ordered in late Nov, beginning of Dec, just received it....I had received the fingerprint form, and a invoice stating the C&R application was "back-ordered"

I think they were overwhelmed with 4473 forms, ran out, and gave reprinting of those 1st priority.

fingerprint form? for the C+R?

i ordered a set, waited a month w/o anything and then ordered another set about 2 weeks ago. maybe i should call...

Wow, looks like you guys are waiting longer for the app than it took me to get the app, send it in, and get my license and materials back.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but if one had an FID only, would C&R pistols and such still be off-limits?

fingerprint form? for the C+R?

yeah I was thinking the same thing. No finger prints needed for a C&R. I got mine and did not send any in. Unless something has changed nothing on the C&R application says anything about needing prints. The only thing that you need to do is get your CLEO a copy of the application.

Back
Top Bottom