• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ma needs to get walther pdp on roster

Everyone is entitled to their own wrong opinions
I mean.. it was a joke

But its not wrong

The tp55 was a p99 clone
Then the sf was a striker version of it
Then the ppq was kinda an answer to that.

BUuuuttt canik released the mete version and the pdp really is walther cloning that gun to the point where mags are interchangable which they were not before

I mean.. it was a joke

But its not wrong

The tp55 was a p99 clone
Then the sf was a striker version of it
Then the ppq was kinda an answer to that.

BUuuuttt canik released the mete version and the pdp really is walther cloning that gun to the point where mags are interchangable which they were not before
A lot of the early Canik mags worked in Walthers. Walther mags were hard to come by and the Caniks were quite a bit cheaper, $42 vs $26..

Right and the initial caniks were walther knock offs off the p99

The ppq strsyed away from that the pdp is a clone
The ppq m1 was able to use p99 mags. I had enough p99/sw99 in the safe to not bother with the ppq.

I didn’t buy into the ppq until the m2 came out, but those are my competition guns. Actually, I waited until the q5 came out. To me, the pdp seems to be walther’s way of cutting costs to increase customer base. It’s been a couple years since I looked at them, so can’t remember what I base that on. Just remember that was my thought at the time.

I still prefer my p99’s as carry guns. I like the decocker and double action first shot, and also the ambi mag release.

Pdp = wanna be canik
100% agreement. Ive had some PDP fanbois in the shop telling me how wonderful the trigger is on their PDP. I take out ANY canik and 30 seconds later they have stopped talking and have a sad look on their face. Occasionally one of them will double down but they can't pull it off for long.

No production striker fired trigger I have found beats the canik. If canik can do that at the price they sell guns, what is everyone else's excuse?

Back
Top Bottom