• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How many Green Card (MA) owners on this site?

Hey guys,

how many people on this site have Green Cards? What are some of the NFA toys you have. I have a Ruger AC-556K, MAC10 .45ACP and a UZI 9mm.

I was thinking that some time it would be fun to all get together at a central location and bring some of our toys out and have some fun.

what do you guys think?

Rob

Aww i wanna play too

SURE!!!! I am not saying that other members could not show up and have fun. I am just asking about how many Green card people we have. I certainly would not have a problem with others coming to have some fun. [grin]

I was thinking that some time it would be fun to all get together at a central location and bring some of our toys out and have some fun.

We do...we call it the Hanson Shoot [wink]

Oh and yes: MG08/15, MP44, M50 Reising, M16, M1 Thompson, "Laged" M11/9, Oh plus the M79 40mm if that counts...seems like I am forgetting one too...

Have sold a bunch in days past only 1 I miss is my M2 carbine...

Last edited:
We do...we call it the Hanson Shoot

I go to the Hanson shoot too. Have been for 2 years. But I am not talking about a rental shoot like the Hanson shoot is and not one quite so big.

I am just talking about a smaller, non rental, tons of people, non publicized press/reporter present (as you know Hanson will be after the Westfield incident) little NES shoot for some of us here to have some fun and shoot and BBQ for one afternoon.

no big deal if it works out. I am just seeing if there is some interest.

[grin]

But I am not talking about a rental shoot like the Hanson shoot is and not one quite so big.

Obviously I am biased towards Hanson, but that said the reason Hanson is "so big" is because its where most of us Ma**h***s MG's gather once a year, in fact we got a waiting list for folks looking to be part of it.

Now a some may recall we (the MG owners) used to have a cookout at my house after the shoot, but unfortuantely when Trigger and I took over running the shoot 4-5 years ago, I had to give up the cookout, got a little too much to run a 2 day MG shoot AND then a cookout at my house...

One word of caution if you do want to put together some sort of shoot, even a "friendly shoot". From a logistical stand point, advertised or not, ANY MG SHOOT IN MASS had best be well "controled" in light of the recent events...

absolutely Securityboy. I agree 100%

Trigger and I have had some long in depth discussions about that recently too.

either way I look forward to seeing you guys at Hanson this year [grin]

We do a Monthly Class III/ MG shoot @ the Pelham Fish and Game Club From May to November. Non members are welcome, but must arive 1 hour early for the first shoot to do a Qualification before you can shoot full auto. The dates are not on the site yet, but will be before long.Also the club requires you have the registration and 5320.20 forms for out of state shooters.

I'd be interested and if members who don't own machineguns want to bring some 9mm and .45acp factory ammo, they can shoot mine. I'd probably bring a slow fire m11/9 or a S&W 76 and a Thompson. I'd prefer to stay in Ma. because of the paperwork involved to take a non C&R gun out of state. I can look into the possibility of doing this at Harvard. We have alot of machinegun owners and 2 submachinegun ranges

if members who don't own machineguns want to bring some 9mm and .45acp factory ammo, they can shoot mine.

You bring up a very important point, QUALITY AMMO... I don't want to seem like an machinegun snob, but I'd be real hesitant to let someone I don't know shoot thier ammo (of unknown origin) in my guns, figure the cheapest MG out there is a $3K MAC...

Got my green, but no MG, and none on the near horizon...sigh...

Jeez Cross, get on it. I mean, you know, chase an ambulance or two if it's just about the money. Remember. Darius. G*d loves full auto and he wants his children to be happy. Now go, buy, and put the American Economy back on track buddy.

Sincerely,

R. Duke
&
G*D

Rob since you started this you know what I have but the NES members probably don't ... I have the green card HK G3 and 51B, Uzi full size and micro, M1 28 thompson, MK 760, Ac556, M-11 380, M-10 one in 9mm, and one in 45. I'd like to do that. May be some of the guys here could ask their clubs if they would mind renting their range to us for a saturday and get back to us about it that would be cool.

Last edited:
Rob since you started this you know what I have but the NES members probably don't ... I have the green card HK G3 and 51B, Uzi full size and micro, M1 28 thompson, MK 760, Ac556, M-11 380, M-10 one in 9mm, and one in 45. I'd like to do that. May be some of the guys here could ask their clubs if they would mind renting their range to us for a saturday and get back to us about it that would be cool.
Me want!!

agreed Greg. I could also speak with some of the reps at a few of my clubs here in the Western MA area too.

I was just thinking of a Saturday afternoon, no publicity and just having some good, safe fun. [wink]

I'd be interested and if members who don't own machineguns want to bring some 9mm and .45acp factory ammo, they can shoot mine. I'd probably bring a slow fire m11/9 or a S&W 76 and a Thompson. I'd prefer to stay in Ma. because of the paperwork involved to take a non C&R gun out of state. I can look into the possibility of doing this at Harvard. We have alot of machinegun owners and 2 submachinegun ranges

Harvard would be great, Gerry. I can bring the usual array of subguns and suppressors. What is this "Green Card" that I keep hearing about? Is this something I need to get? Jack.

I think the idea of renting their range would be the ticket. Ya know like every one kickin like $20-$30 to rent the range and cook for us. I thing that would be some good fun. I know the guys at the mass military musium in hopkinton that would be cool to have them attend if the range is close by them. Haveing the tanks roolin in to the event.

Hey Trigger,
I would be up for a meeting. I have the green card! My UZI is still in lock up until the ATF gets my paper work back to me. God knows that is like watching grass grow!!!

Back
Top Bottom