How to join or reach Ames Rifle and pistol club

Repeater1988

NES Member
Hey guys. Me and my buddy have been trying to get a hold of someone at Ames rifle and pistol club in Easton for like a year now. Their phone number doesn’t work, just keeps ringing and the emails they have listed just return your emails as a failure to be sent. Going there is fruitless also as the gate is always locked and seems like no ones there.

Is there anyone here who is a member or knows a member that can help us join or at least start the process? Thank you!

Take a page from James Bond's fieldcraft, and affix a human hair across the gate. If it's still there a week later, there's your answer.

Last edited:
Thank you for all the help and messages gentlemen. I will reach out to the powers at be and hopefully it works out!

I would suggest doing some research on the club before deciding on where to join. There is a lot of information and reviews here on Ames. Mansfield F&G still gets former Ames members most months, who decided to move elsewhere. I was a member there for a number of years before leaving and joining MF&G.

Take a page from James Bond's fieldcraft, and affix a human hair across the gate. If it's still there a week later, there's your answer.
Unless there are animals practicing kleptotrichy

I would suggest doing some research on the club before deciding on where to join. There is a lot of information and reviews here on Ames. Mansfield F&G still gets former Ames members most months, who decided to move elsewhere. I was a member there for a number of years before leaving and joining MF&G.
thank you for that info Len, that def helps!

Back
Top Bottom