How to Prepare For A Red Flag Confiscation Order At Your House

Actually a thought. House designs these days make the engineer in me cringe.

But it seems the best preparation is isolating our weapons storage from our space. While still maintaining the ability to leverage that defensive cache in time of requirement.

Think about a kitchen. Putting it inside the proper house airspace is stupid if one wishes to , say, cook bacon or hamburgers.

Concrete bunker built in a garage? Isolated space from home?

One up that. Put the whole concrete bunker inside a 20 ft shipping container. Just tell them to take the shipping container.

What says you have to open it? Just have them hire a truck and a fork lift and snag it I'd they want it so bad.

At that point you have surrendered your cache. They have to figure out how to deal with it.

Curious as to what happens legally if you store some out of state. In MA they have a list. If they start asking "where's A,B and C?", what happens if you just shrug your shoulders?

From what I understand their record keeping is a disaster with guns going on your account but not going off if you sell it, so a single firearm may be listed on a dozen peoples sheet.

How in depth is their investigation? Credit card records? Going back how far? C&R records? If one were to purchase under a C&R and not register, how would they know?

People who moved here are not required to register their guns when they get here afaik. What about them? How do they know what they have?

I know its easy to pass off as internet tough guy talk, but Enbloc has it right. If and when agents of the state meet enough resistance, they will change their behavior. First they will ramp it up and turn every one of these into a full blown SWAT circus. If the resistance continues, theyll re-think what theyre doing. Plenty of stories of late of police in shitty neighborhoods looking the other way as they drive in circles all day. They met varying forms of resistance and changed their behavior.

Curious as to what happens legally if you store some out of state. In MA they have a list. If they start asking "where's A,B and C?"

The trick to that is to own so many guns, they need a full-time CPA with forensic accounting capabilities to get a handle on things...

Plenty of stories of late of police in shitty neighborhoods looking the other way as they drive in circles all day. They met varying forms of resistance and changed their behavior.
In shitty neighborhoods they have to deal with honey badgers.

Easier/less costly to bother people with jobs and assets.

The funny thing is no shots have to be fired for this to be stopped.
If this begins ramping-up in earnest, (like this Summer) we have to go
Yellow-Vest on Beacon Hill, and I don't mean in numbers that can be counted on your hands & feet...

In shitty neighborhoods they have to deal with honey badgers.

Easier/less costly to bother people with jobs and assets.
Having something worth living for is a weakness in a way. Wife, kids, house, career, money in the bank, etc. You have to be pretty dedicated to trade that in for the defense of an idea.

But that also goes for the police too. After youve lost a buddy or two going after people who have never hurt a fly prior to this, you might ask yourself if its worth taking a bullet instead of an early retirement. People in command might start asking if its worth sending their guys into a meat grinder on the say so of some POS politician.

Having something worth living for is a weakness in a way. Wife, kids, house, career, money in the bank, etc. You have to be pretty dedicated to trade that in for the defense of an idea.

You bet!

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

But that also goes for the police too. After youve lost a buddy or two going after people who have never hurt a fly prior to this, you might ask yourself if its worth taking a bullet instead of an early retirement. People in command might start asking if its worth sending their guys into a meat grinder on the say so of some POS politician.
The problem is the only meat grinder is that of the honey badgers. See, for example, the incident I mentioned in my Indolence Quotient thread. NOBODY is asking if those people had, in fact, just tried robbing the newspaper guy. Doesn't matter, cuz honey badger don't give a shit. They'll march, anyway, and have the media on their side.

Not so Mr. Wonderbread Gunowner.

Anyone care to tell me the difference between a "Red Flag Confiscation" and "Seizing arms, ball and powder" from a little farm in Concord...?

lexington-green.jpg

Remember: 1776 would have been nothing without the resolve of 1775...

Nope , now days I would though.
Curious as to what happens legally if you store some out of state. In MA they have a list. If they start asking "where's A,B and C?", what happens if you just shrug your shoulders?

From what I understand their record keeping is a disaster with guns going on your account but not going off if you sell it, so a single firearm may be listed on a dozen peoples sheet.

How in depth is their investigation? Credit card records? Going back how far? C&R records? If one were to purchase under a C&R and not register, how would they know?

People who moved here are not required to register their guns when they get here afaik. What about them? How do they know what they have?

I know its easy to pass off as internet tough guy talk, but Enbloc has it right. If and when agents of the state meet enough resistance, they will change their behavior. First they will ramp it up and turn every one of these into a full blown SWAT circus. If the resistance continues, theyll re-think what theyre doing. Plenty of stories of late of police in shitty neighborhoods looking the other way as they drive in circles all day. They met varying forms of resistance and changed their behavior.
This brings up a good question what if you have properties in two different states and some firearms that you bought in Massachusetts are in another state?

The problem is the only meat grinder is that of the honey badgers. See, for example, the incident I mentioned in my Indolence Quotient thread. NOBODY is asking if those people had, in fact, just tried robbing the newspaper guy. Doesn't matter, cuz honey badger don't give a shit. They'll march, anyway, and have the media on their side.

Not so Mr. Wonderbread Gunowner.
That is the problem and it needs to change. Again, not trying to be a tough guy, but if the passive, compliant attitude doesnt change, the BoR wont be worth the paper its written on.

"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.” – Frederick Douglass

We are standing on a precipice dear friends. Gird your loins...

"Having something worth living for is a weakness in a way. Wife, kids, house, career, money in the bank, etc. You have to be pretty dedicated to trade that in for the defense of an idea"

Like the men who started this great nation.

headednorth will be shoulder-to-shoulder with Us on the line...

This brings up a good question what if you have properties in two different states and some firearms that you bought in Massachusetts are in another state?

I'm guessing that's a case of "tough titty said the kitty but the milks still good", as far as Mass.cops are concerned. they can't take what's not there. Nothing illegal with regards to your firearm being loaned to a legally, authorized friend out of state. I don't imagine that they want to, or are legally authorized, to drive to the Canadian border, for your Ruger 10/22. Ma. Doesn't a court order has to specify a specific address, in the first place?

I’ll tell you how I’ve prepared for this. And I’ve thought about this for some time and have a fool proof plan. First I’m going to... [**opsec fail..opsec fail.**. redacted, redacted, redacted **opsec fail over**] and that’s how I get around that BS.

Back
Top Bottom