How's eotechs support

Have an eotech 552 that just died on me...was going to call eo

But also am moving in 6 weeks if i have to send it in i dont want it to get lost in the shuffle

If it's under 10 years old, and depending on the issue, they will have you ship out for a 1 time repair. I have sent in 2 for delam issues and paid $79.00 each time and I wasn't even the original owner of them. You can submit an RMA thru their support link on their website.

If it's over 10 years, i think they send you a 50% off voucher for a new optic.

I didn't buy it i traded for it and it came on a gun. Worked when i got it

If it's under 10 years old, and depending on the issue, they will have you ship out for a 1 time repair. I have sent in 2 for delam issues and paid $79.00 each time and I wasn't even the original owner of them. You can submit an RMA thru their support link on their website.

If it's over 10 years, i think they send you a 50% off voucher for a new optic.
How long was the turn around? Im just worried it'll be a minute and if I should just wait till i move to take care of it

Have an eotech 552 that just died on me...was going to call eo

But also am moving in 6 weeks if i have to send it in i dont want it to get lost in the shuffle
It is simple... call them after moving.

Or call them now to get an RMA number (or however they do it) so you can ship it once you have a new address.

Or call them now to get an RMA number (or however they do it) so you can ship it once you have a new address.
If it was on any of my primary rifles I wouldn't.

But I picked up a pof 10.5 in to check it out and check pof out i can wait til after i move... but id rather not lol if i can help it

The rma deactivates after 30 days so you will just need to email them after it's been over 30 days and it has not been shipped out to them

Back
Top Bottom