HSC Rifle match this weekend

All hail Mark Mazotta.

http://combinedresults.info/index.php/match/13190

This makes 2 years in a row I finished second to Mark. I thought I had him this year...
Not a bad place to be, second to Mark Mazotta after all

In the early days of comp guns with red dots and one scoresheet (rather than one per division), Mark would show up with a beat up 1911 and still come out on top.

I don't know how he does it Dan

He just does. Like Robbie, he has the ability to "turn the switch" on. He has that drive to win, and still gets annoyed that he's slowing down. Not to mention, Mark is an endless tinkerer, believe me, I know that first hand!

- - - Updated - - -

He still wears the sunglasses and hat from that era too..its the key to his winning streak.

He changes the hats from time to time.

How did everyone end up with a round number of points? The numbers aren't round on the stage results, but the overall match results are. Looks like something got lost somewhere.

How did everyone end up with a round number of points? The numbers aren't round on the stage results, but the overall match results are. Looks like something got lost somewhere.

Hmm, that's very strage. I just looked back at last year's Rifle match results, and they also show all round numbers for the match points.

I also took a look at the webfile that EzWinScore generated (the file that gets submitted to USPSA) and the numbers are correct in there. For instance, my match points in the webfile are 493.6402, while the site shows 494.0000. The 9th and 10th place both show as 374.000 points, but in reality Sebastian had 374.1705 and James had 373.9809.

I'll send a message to USPSA and let them know.

I suspect that something on the server side at USPSA is rounding off the match points.

Back
Top Bottom