Hunting buddy

I am looking for some fellow shooters who also enjoy hunting. I specifically hunt pheasant and deer(shotgun/BP). I am not an excelent hunter but enjoy going out in the field and spending the days in nature. I am a good pheasant shot, but don't have a dog. Maybe we could arrange an NES pheasant day out in West Mass. I have not had much deer hunting experience, so I am often sitting in the woods by myself. I would love to learn from someone in this area of hunting. (3 seasons and no deer) Leave a post here or send a PM if you are interested.

Where are you located? I'm hunting deer in zone 7 this season (Shotgun & BP).

I'm interested in learning to hunt Pheasant and willing to drive if you're willing to have a noob along.

I don't have a dog so the more the merrier and more field we can cover. Try to shoot some clays. I know this helped me alot. 1st time out with no clays I missed 1/2 the birds that went up, after a summer of clays I was exercising the law of gravity by 12 guage.

If your in the berkshires you can head out for some bear action as of tuesday, my brother and i will be up friday and saterday. Only gonna bring my bow this year.

Back
Top Bottom