• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hypothetical Shotgun Purchase

Let's suppose you are out of town for work, and you happen upon a Remington model 11 12 gauge shotgun in amazing shape with a factory "dial a choke" and amazing engraving and wood checkering for the low low price of $217.

Do you go pick it up knowing the wife will find out?
Yes. I would tell her that it's like finding those sweet high heels that was originally $1000 for $200. You can't say no at that price.

Your wife gonna give you shit over $217 bucks?! WTF!! I dropped more than that on a case of 9mm yesterday, on a whim…..my buddy mentioned shooting, I drove by a gun store and grabbed some.

Come on man
We have a mutual rule, we run purchases over $100 by each other whenever possible. We both make more than enough, but this is a holdover from lean times!

I agree. He needs to bump that up alot!
Seriously!!

a few years ago I came home with a brand new ATV, we had discussed the NEED, but I just went out and did it. She was, OK, with it. Not a week later, she calls me up from the dealership saying come pick up HER new quad!! Touche’.

Back
Top Bottom