I believe FS - AO 1911

Did you really intend to start a new thread or was this supposed to be a reply?

Oh well, how about telling everyone what "them" are? That will at least complete your thought so that others can follow you.

Re: I believe FS

News Shooter said:
has them for around $440. I have been researching these because I am financially challenged. Everyone I have talked to says they are the best value in a 1911 to be found. Believe it if you want.

Don't know about that price but I do believe it is the best value in a 1911 around.

Unfortunately this software has no "merge" feature, so even the Mods can't put it where it belongs. I'll go in and change the Subject to include AO 1911 in it so that it is in proper context.

Tony,

Yes I could do that, but it would look like my post and I prefer not to do that.

If the OP wants to do that, have at it. It is a reasonable solution, given the current software restrictions. [Cut and paste only those posts directly related to AO, not the ones asking what you were referring to. [wink] ]

LenS said:
Tony,

Yes I could do that, but it would look like my post and I prefer not to do that.

If the OP wants to do that, have at it. It is a reasonable solution, given the current software restrictions. [Cut and paste only those posts directly related to AO, not the ones asking what you were referring to. [wink] ]

Just thinking of something like:

(Originally posted by NewShooter)

"........"

Tony,

You are right, but I just prefer that the OP do it if he wishes. I don't see a personal need to "Mod" this thread, especially since he has as much "power" as I do to do that modification.

ETA: It is just my personal philosophy of "he who moderates least, moderates best"! :)

LenS said:
Tony,

You are right, but I just prefer that the OP do it if he wishes. I don't see a personal need to "Mod" this thread, especially since he has as much "power" as I do to do that modification.

ETA: It is just my personal philosophy of "he who moderates least, moderates best"! :)

Roger that, I agree.

Back
Top Bottom