I can only think of one word for this gun

As long as it matches my tacticool pants, it's all right by me.

3shusr.jpg

Peel off that top rail and rifle sights and I would run around making chunk-chunk sounds with it.

I'm gunna go with, keep the rail, find lower-profile sights, add a red dot, and go kill things with fur and feathers with it.

ETA: also, would replace NHC logo with GDI logo. just cuz.

nothing wrong with that. get a shotgun , make it yours, its not like its a collectors piece. defend yourself and yours, even if its all painted with unicorns shooting rainbows from their asses its still a shotgun. add to the embarrassment of the one who would bring harm to you lol.

I'm digging the rail. Probably would've kept Turbo's flashlight from flying off the top.

Color scheme is pretty sick. I'd lose the rail, sights, and even the heat shield. I think all that gun needs is a nice pair of ghost ring sights.
Maybe a badass scabbard also [mg][mg]

No one noticed the backwards rear sight ?

I guess I'm not tacticool enough for you guys

In that case... since it'll take a competent and experienced gunsmith to correct it, it's worth at least $200.00 less than the current asking price.

Not tacticool enough.
Needs 3 flashlights, a lazer, bayonet, bipod, and a cappachino maker.
Capuccino and shotguns? That is so 2005. Light mocha frapuccino with skim milk and a mix of brown sugar and sweet and low is where it's at.

- - - Updated - - -

Not tacticool enough.
Needs 3 flashlights, a lazer, bayonet, bipod, and a cappachino maker.
Capuccino and shotguns? That is so 2005. Light mocha frapuccino with skim milk and a mix of brown sugar and sweet and low is where it's at.

Now this is more fitting to OP's sentiment. Someone at Mossberg needs to go for this. How dare they!

Mossberg_464_SPX_01.jpg

Now this is more fitting to OP's sentiment. Someone at Mossberg needs to go for this. How dare they!

Mossberg_464_SPX_01.jpg

HO...............LLLLLL..............YYYYYYYYYYYYYY..............SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt

I take back my previous statement about the shotgun.............that lever gun is literally the gheyest gun ever

what the hell is that? seriously a lever action with a ****ing A2 flashhider?

Back
Top Bottom