I got the moose plate today!!! At last it's mine!!!

J

JellyFish

I registered my car today and got the moose plate! Got my NH registration. Haven't put the plates on yet as I had to devour pizza first! [laugh]

I will put them on shortly.

Wow man, no more MA plates!!! And I'm supporting conservation too!! [smile]

I also found a great place in the center of town to buy my hunting license. Richard is the guy's name and he's a former MA guy too.

I am being careful to state that I am not a ma**h*** when asked where I come from. I want people here to know that I am NOT here to change Wilton or NH.

It's so weird that people talk to you here. Even the young teenager in the store I went into today downtown chatted with me for a few minutes. They don't ignore you like they do a lot in MA or Boston.

I am a happy camper!!!!! [grin]

BTW, if you are coming to NH, please consider getting the moose plate as it is a good cause.

NHMooseTHANKS.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!@@!!#!!!!@#!@$!!!!!!!@$@@$%!!!!!!!@@@!

Chill out dude. Not everything has to start out as such massive Drama City.

Every time I read one of your subjects I get a heart attack thinking they finally got around to banning everything except slingshots and I have to rush home and defend it from JBT invasion with nothing but the tinfoil hat in my glove compartment. Then I realize it's another one of your posts and a squirrel burped or something.

Nice plate, btw.

Instant Edit: This post not meant to start even more drama. Just please... I need a little less excitement when I'm browsing the new posts.

Heh. No problem man. Derek chastised me a while back for using too many exclamation points thus I have tried to quadruple my usage of them so as to rebel against his tyranny. [wink]

Yeah, it's a cool plate. I won't have to worry about people knowing I'm from MA once the plates are on. [laugh]

Careful not to use up all the exclamation points on Derek's server.

Glad you're enjoying NH. It is an interesting change moving to a place where people want to talk to you isn't it. I had the same experience when I left NJ.

Hey, Jim... you DID hear about the big exclamation point shortage, right? They're going to be charging Derek triple the price for them, and it's all because of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Jim... you DID hear about the big exclamation point shortage, right? They're going to be charging Derek triple the price for them, and it's all because of YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit Ross...With all those exclamation points you just used, we're gonna have to almost triple the Membership fees come renewal time [rolleyes]

Jim, word of advice. No matter how excited you get, do NOT shoot the Moose on your license plate with your shotgun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I use enough exclamation points?????????[grin]
Gary

Jim, word of advice. No matter how excited you get, do NOT shoot the Moose on your license plate with your shotgun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I use enough exclamation points?????????[grin]
Gary

Whooooaaa Gary....The exclamation points are OUT OF CONTROL...Be careful with those question marks now...Never know when they'll be a rare comodity, as well. [rolleyes]

Heh. No problem man. Derek chastised me a while back for using too many exclamation points thus I have tried to quadruple my usage of them so as to rebel against his tyranny. [wink]

Jim, you can have some of mine. I have extras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save them for use at the gun range. We'll tack 'em up right in the middle of my UN Flag at 200 yards.[smile]

You can't cancel your MA insurance without turning the plates into the RMV FIRST! So you don't get to keep them, unless you want to pay your MA insurance premiums (in addition to the NH premiums) until the end of your policy year.

Yes, typical of MA. I was surprised when the lady at town hall told me that these plates from NH are actually mine. As in I own them and don't have to return them. Wild. [shocked]

You can't cancel your MA insurance without turning the plates into the RMV FIRST! So you don't get to keep them, unless you want to pay your MA insurance premiums (in addition to the NH premiums) until the end of your policy year.

When I moved to CT, the CT DMV clown wanted to confiscate my MA plates. I had to educate them quickly. Also, once you turn in the plates, you can also file for a tax rebate from your former city hall (excise tax). None of this can be done without the little RMV slip showing that you returned the plates.

But Len? Is there anything that says they can't have a few holes when he sends them back as long as they're readable? [smile]

BTW... they must have screwed up on my old motorcycle plate. They never asked for it back when I let my bike sit over the winter one year... and gave me a new plate. Got the old one sitting in my garage.

They don't care Ross. You just can't cancel car insurance without turning over the plates. Ditto on any rebate on excise tax. So, if your year runs out and you keep the plates, no biggie.

I still had my CT plates around here. Not sure if I threw them out or they hit the dumpster with my old garage (likely).

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I still have my NH plates as a reminder of where I came from and where I am.

Back
Top Bottom