• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I Missed a Great Open Carry Opportunity Yesterday

'Good Morning America' films in Exeter

EXETER — New Hampshire's changing political demographics, as well as the loss of its iconic Old Man of the Mountain, will be showcased during the Oct. 4 weekend edition of "Good Morning America."

Anchor Kate Snow and an ABC television crew were downtown Thursday afternoon, interviewing local Democrats and Republicans. They spoke with locals about the state's shift from a Republican majority to a Democratic one.

Wouldn't have been the first time I've been carrying at the Me & Ollie's coffee shop, that's for sure.

I missed one too. I was at the NH Highland Games at Albanach. It would have been great if I were the guy wearing the Clan An Drumma sweater and was carrying under it when the Band leader made him take it off on stage. Maybe I'll try that next year.

That's sad, I wanted to move there so bad. But who knows what it will be like in 10 years with all the ma**h***s up there.

I missed one too. I was at the NH Highland Games at Albanach. It would have been great if I were the guy wearing the Clan An Drumma sweater and was carrying under it when the Band leader made him take it off on stage. Maybe I'll try that next year.

Clan an Drumma is an awesome band.

That's sad, I wanted to move there so bad. But who knows what it will be like in 10 years with all the ma**h***s up there.

Actually, data suggest that Massachusetts emigrants are usually politically moderate or libertarian. In other words, the liberal moonbats do migrate to New Hampshire, but not in great numbers. Why would they? They have a liberal paradise in Massachusetts, right? And if they prefer woods as opposed to urban sprawl, there's Vermont and Maine.

Back
Top Bottom