• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I'm going to make them kill your Internet. (New Defense Distributed Video)

This is an awesome video.

Some choice quotes:

"Riflemen this fight is yours.
It's time to muster.
Host the files or pay the tax for the men who will."

"Who am I? What are we?
We call ourselves Defense Distributed.
We're a defense contractor, but we don't contract with the state.
We contract with the public."

ALL Bitcoin Cash (BCH) donations to DefCAD are being matched 1:1 by Bitcoin.com

Defense (Contributed) | DEFCAD

I would be surprised if the ACLU were NOT taking huge amounts of money from Soros....directly or indirectly

Soros is the head of the snake.......
So why are we not looking to cut the head off? What's the holdup? Don't the good guys have power and ability in that area or is that just not good cricket?

I already own a file...
iu

So why are we not looking to cut the head off? What's the holdup? Don't the good guys have power and ability in that area or is that just not good cricket?

by the time good guys get that much power to fight the snake, their goodness is kind of reduced. Soros is taking his well being seriously, as well as his threats.

Our only strength is numbers and unity ... if we can get those together.

I don't get the name. Or the single-page website. Why is it called Defense (Contributed)???? I'd send them a pile of $, but it seems too strange to pull that trigger. I'm betting with a well-designed page he'd have 4x as many contributions. Hell, look at that Kony2012 campaign and how much that guy got.

Back
Top Bottom