Info on 9mm Makarov

Sorry if this question has been beaten to death. Is this caliber readily available? Where could i purchase it and what would a box of 50 cost me?

Since you are in MA you don't have the luxury of buying off the internet.

Got a friend in NH you can have them shipped too?

I'd call Four Seasons in Woburn and see if they have any.

I have a couple of Makarovs and I go through a lot of 9x18. It's not all the available around here. Bron's in Sturbridge usually has some and I've seen a small amount being sold at Four Seasons and Zenks. Though I think I bought out all that Zenks had a while ago and am not sure if he replaced it.

The only place I've found it on a regular basis is at Northeast Trading Company. It all depends upon how you feel about them. The cost has been going up regularly. I used to get it for $7 a box of 50, but last I checked it was going for around $13. The NY guys at the gun shows had it in Marlboro last time around for $11 a box, which I thought was a half way decent deal.

The Winchester Metric 9x18 is around $22-24 per box of 50. You can get Wolf, Brown Bear, or Prvi Partizan online for much cheaper but it might be tough in MA ($9-$14a box). Riley's always has it in stock but it's never less than $18 a box.

Find a friend in a free state, I am sure there are a few members here who would be willing to help you out. I can get a case of 1000 for under $200 shipped.

I have my local gunshop order me some Fiocchi FMJs and I think I pay around $20/ box of 50. I also had them get me some Hornady HPs, but those were too expensive.

Back
Top Bottom