Instructor Discounts Thread

Use the Google, Luke.

The top of the line Pro Mag Gold model which is $230.97 +$23.50 for shipping can be found online for $219 with a considerably less hefty shipping charge. Likewise, the lower-end Sporting Clay Gold model is $216.97 plus $hipping and can be found online for as little as $206.35.

No, S&W,Ruger and Kahr are the known discount options. I have contacted Walther,Sig, Kimber and Taurus as of last contact i was told no. If you find out otherwise please advise.

The Kahr list is available and i have attempted posting but have not accomplished it to date yet.

Last edited:
Anyone have an updated S&W price list? The one in this thread expired on Jan 31, 2009.

Also - can anyone recommend an FFL in MA that's willing to work with instructors on these discounts?

Henry Repeating Arms has a program as well....

Henry Repeating Arms Company, 59 1st Street, Bayonne, New Jersey 07002 USA
Tel: 201.858.4400 (24 hours) • Fax: 201.858.4435
www.henryrepeating.com[email protected]

I have a price list that is marked confidential. I therefore won't post it in public but if you are interested then please PM me and I will share.

The items on the list are:

H001 Henry Lever Action .22 S/L/LR
H001Y Henry Lever Action Youth .22 S/L/LR
H001T Henry Lever Octagon .22 S/L/LR
H005 Henry Mini Bolt Youth .22 S/L/LR
H005S Henry Mini Bolt Orange .22 S/L/LR
H007 Henry Acu-Bolt .22 S/L/LR
HCASE Henry Gun Case 40” fits H001/H007
HCASEMB Henry Gun Case 34” Fits H001Y, H005 and H005S
HCAT Henry Catalogs (50 pack)
HSAF Henry Safety Literature (50 pack)

-Rick

I just received a new price list and catalog from Henry, mailed to me without any request from me... they must have received the instructors' mailing addresses from the NRA...

The rifles and cases are the same numbers, but the catalogs and safety literature have been replaced with model # I-Pack : Instructor pack includes 50 Henry catalogs, safety literature, and Henry banner. Price for the I-Pack is "No Charge." The price list is still marked "Confidential," so I'll not post the prices here.

Trijicon offers a discount, but you have to send them your credentials and request pricing for items specifically. You are allowed a scope and a pair of night sights per year.

I asked about the TriPower and NS for a Glock and M&P.

What did Trijicon's prices look like for instructors?

I have the 2010 Kahr, S&W, and Ruger price sheets now. Could somebody PM and tell me how to add PDF attachments? It is not obvious.....

I think that you use the insert image button or the insert link button, ie the little globe or picture frame in the quick reply box. Not sure, hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom