Interesting thing on my ppq

Swapping grips on my ppq

I guess early models have this for euro trackinh

Attachments

• 15532992031756186843615298178687.jpg
    15532992031756186843615298178687.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 127
That's pretty neat in a big brother kind of way. Now imagine how mad you'd be if there really was a transponder in there or (movie style) if it had a little light that was lit. haha

Swapping grips on my ppq

I guess early models have this for euro trackinh

Been seen and documented before- its a spot for a RFID for tracking through the assembly plant for inventory control and is required in some European countries. HK is also known to have them molded into their grips. The tinfoil hatters will say that its to track your gun everywhere in the world, but the reality is rfid isn't strong enough- the near field antenna is probably good for about a foot if its free and clear.

Been seen and documented before- its a spot for a RFID for tracking through the assembly plant for inventory control and is required in some European countries. HK is also known to have them molded into their grips. The tinfoil hatters will say that its to track your gun everywhere in the world, but the reality is rfid isn't strong enough- the near field antenna is probably good for about a foot if its free and clear.

I know I researched it after I saw it. I just thought it was interesting and figured I'd share

Back
Top Bottom