• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Interview questions for LTC

If you don't mind me asking what are some of the questions the chief asks you or the AG when your trying for your LTC. I am from east providence and will be trying in Jan so was just curios.

Thanks in advance for your time.

John

How many people have you killed?(should be a low number)

Kidding, but good luck. Glad I live in a 2A friendly city so I didn't have to worry about that bs, think we talked about sports the majority of the time.

How many people have you killed?(should be a low number)

Kidding, but good luck. Glad I live in a 2A friendly city so I didn't have to worry about that bs, think we talked about sports the majority of the time.

None that I know of LOL thanks for the info

I live in ma, all I was asked was if I had a check for the $100

RI like MA has both areas the are gun friendly and gun un friendly. Hopefully for you won't be to much of a hassle. Best of luck

this guys from east providence, anyone from RI know....

Thanks Jim I hear that it is not easy here in East Providence. I have asked a few questions here on this forum and got some great answers great people on here just never asked how the interview process goes. But they say the Chief here in EP is tough. They want a reason that you want to carry I do not have a reason in there eyes other than protection for me and my family

I live in ma, all I was asked was if I had a check for the $100

RI like MA has both areas the are gun friendly and gun un friendly. Hopefully for you won't be to much of a hassle. Best of luck

Thanks TRB East Providence is not easy from what I have read.

In my town we talked about places we used to hunt, people we know and just generally shot the bull. I had to answer the standard questions that are on the electronic application. Questions were , any felonies or unresolved court cases, things of that nature.

Good luck and don't be nervous, after all it's a constitutional right!

In my town we talked about places we used to hunt, people we know and just generally shot the bull. I had to answer the standard questions that are on the electronic application. Questions were , any felonies or unresolved court cases, things of that nature.

Good luck and don't be nervous, after all it's a constitutional right!

Thanks Gary.

Be aware that you will almost certainly ONLY get a "restricted to target and hunting" NR LTC out of CJIS (MA NR processing folks).

Since you are from E. Prov, they might ask which mob family you are related to? j/k

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom