• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is the Mill famous?

i wish you phrased it differently...maybe she'll take into account your advanced age when she writes how nasty gun owners are.
i can only wish an every person would say it in this exact way, same words, to an every hypocritical liberal dipshit that thinks they know all the answers to an every problem.
politeness and tolerance to dipshits got it all to this level where we are at, today.

i can only wish an every person would say it in this exact way, same words, to an every hypocritical liberal dipshit that thinks they know all the answers to an every problem.
politeness and tolerance to dipshits got it all to this level where we are at, today.
Nothing you say will make them like you. You are deplorable. Last year they were calling to put conservatives in camps if they wouldn’t get the jab. Gun owners are the first obstacle to that goal.

I can see it, all the names and signs for the shops some hidden camera photos of the wares, interview with the police...and your quote in the opening paragraph.
This would have happened regardless of what Jack said. Any globe article on guns will be a hit piece, full of out of context quotes, half truths and non-sequiturs to Buffalo and Uvalde that will make the store owners out to be criminal enablers. I would refuse any interview with any press about guns unless it was Jim Scoutten.

Got a call from a gal who said that she was a Globe reporter and wanted to interview me about having a record # of gun dealers in the same building, etc. I told her that I wouldn't wipe my ass with the Globe and to keep her liberal butt out of the building. Was this legit or are one of you gun guys having a little fun? Jack.
Jack, buy a copy of the Globe, it would be great to have Megan shitting all over it. That's about all it's good for.

This would have happened regardless of what Jack said. Any globe article on guns will be a hit piece, full of out of context quotes, half truths and non-sequiturs to Buffalo and Uvalde that will make the store owners out to be criminal enablers. I would refuse any interview with any press about guns unless it was Jim Scoutten.
absolutely agreed I did not mean to suggest otherwise

Got a call from a gal who said that she was a Globe reporter and wanted to interview me about having a record # of gun dealers in the same building, etc. I told her that I wouldn't wipe my ass with the Globe and to keep her liberal butt out of the building. Was this legit or are one of you gun guys having a little fun? Jack.
Now you did it. You made her cry.

wfCI2xa.jpg

I used to love getting the telemarketing calls from the glob.

I'd explain that I don't own a Parrot or Parakeet.

Sometimes they would get it, other times I would have to explain it to them..............
I always used the phrase as "puppy or parakeet".

You should have let he ito the building after you told everybody to wear a pink tutu and paint their fingernails black

And it’s activist journalism aimed at getting Healy or others attention and to attack. I wouldn’t be surprised is she isn’t called the fire department, zoning, etc trying to get agencies to go after the building too.

Going to be fun for them considering that the dealers obey regulatory processes and the town does inspections.....

Going to be fun for them considering that the dealers obey regulatory processes and the town does inspections.....

the globe nitwit probably has no clue about the regulations etc. she’s just an activist trying this shit like the globe and red Sox did to weei. With weei they cold called advertisers, etc.

I think the Mill is famous.. Nothing good is going to come out of talking to reporters or anyone for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom