• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is this the same gun

320's suck ... quite possibly the most overhyped gun of all time

Boomer GSC: "BUT DAH MILLUTARY iz usin it!!!"
(Rips another series of half wet farts through his dickies held up by suspenders)

At least the smith and wesson mp line runs
Mostly.... still a whole lot of "yick". The QC problems with the Menstruation and Pee were off the charts.... that said I've never seen a Smith blow up like that.

I'm sure each and every one of like the 9000 lawsuits is also bogus too.... 🤣
But Sig hasn't lost any of those lawsuits!!!!!

Ok, so they've settled them, i.e. paid out to drop them, but they haven't lost!!!1!!1!

Unless there's some photoshop action going on there they're not the same gun the one in Ben's picture is an X5 the other one is just a skin Flint m17 or whatever
The small gouge in the mag wells are in two different places. The one on the OD gun is a bit out of the corner and the brown one is right in the corner. Looking at the pictures you can see the break along the top of the frames are completely different.

The small gouge in the mag wells are in two different places. The one on the OD gun is a bit out of the corner and the brown one is right in the corner. Looking at the pictures you can see the break along the top of the frames are completely different.
scroll dude, Ben had three pics

Boomer GSC: "BUT DAH MILLUTARY iz usin it!!!"
(Rips another series of half wet farts through his dickies held up by suspenders)

Mostly.... still a whole lot of "yick". The QC problems with the Menstruation and Pee were off the charts.... that said I've never seen a Smith blow up like that.

Maybe the 320 is the Claudine Gay of handguns?

Someone has been using reloads.
The OP claimed the frame broke from applying torque to the magazine, not firing the pistol. I believe he said he went prone, crawled and looked down and his pistol was snapped in half with most of it still in the holster minus the grip/magwell.

The OP claimed the frame broke from applying torque to the magazine, not firing the pistol. I believe he said he went prone, crawled and looked down and his pistol was snapped in half with most of it still in the holster minus the grip/magwell.
he claimed it after, people said NFW

My former department switched to the 320 about 4 years ago, a good friend of mine is the armorer, they qualify over 400 officers a year with thousands of rounds fired and they haven't had a single ND or catastrophic failure with any of the guns since day 1.

I'm not a big Sig Guy and couldn't care less if the gun works or not, the only Sig I own is the 365xl and it runs exceptionally well.

The guns Ben posted on insta are 3 different guns, one happens to be the MC gun.

So what is your point?
So MC post it 8 months after it happened? because Ben posted it back in April, one of the comments indicates it was one of three failures at a competition, I'm just trying to find out what happened because MC saying it happened in a holster and I'm doubtful a holster wouldn't break before the grip module.

So MC post it 8 months after it happened? because Ben posted it back in April, one of the comments indicates it was one of three failures at a competition, I'm just trying to find out what happened because MC saying it happened in a holster and I'm doubtful a holster wouldn't break before the grip module.

Then write to MC to tell him his posting timeline has funneled sand into your vagina. JFC

Back
Top Bottom