Israeli Security squad has weapons stolen from checked luggage JFK/LAX

I'm surprised they didn't fly a chartered El Al jet or private jet and keep their own weapons right in their holsters. What the hell good do their guns do if they're locked in a suitcase in the bottom of the plane?

I agree on the guns too.....what no briefcase mounted subguns?

One source said the bag was inspected by Transportation Security Administration screeners who put a seal over the bag at Kennedy Airport, clearing the weapons for shipment to Washington.

Yes, cekim, because everyone knows that the best way to deter the theft of a firearm from checked luggage is to put a giant Day-Glo flourescent sticker on it that reads, in all caps, "THIS BAG CONTAINS FIREARMS! DO NOT STEAL!"

One source said the bag was inspected by Transportation Security Administration screeners who put a seal over the bag at Kennedy Airport, clearing the weapons for shipment to Washington.

Yes, cekim, because everyone knows that the best way to deter the theft of a firearm from checked luggage is to put a giant Day-Glo flourescent sticker on it that reads, in all caps, "THIS BAG CONTAINS FIREARMS! DO NOT STEAL!"
Given all the minimum wage throwers and TSA employees who have access to such things that go through less stringent background checks than we do to get an LTC in MA, this is clearly a recipe for success...

Last edited:

Yes, cekim, because everyone knows that the best way to deter the theft of a firearm from checked luggage is to put a giant Day-Glo flourescent sticker on it that reads, in all caps, "THIS BAG CONTAINS FIREARMS! [strike]DO NOT STEAL![/strike] STEAL ME!"

What other possible reason might there be for even having such stickers around, unless one planned on violating federal law by alerting your buddies in baggage handling to the contents?

Ken

Thats one method of making sure the guns don't get stolen! Check them and identify the contents! Good thing they were just Glocks and not full auto!

I'm surprised they didn't fly a chartered El Al jet or private jet and keep their own weapons right in their holsters. What the hell good do their guns do if they're locked in a suitcase in the bottom of the plane?

I agree on the guns too.....what no briefcase mounted subguns?

Fox just reported that the security detail likely came in advance of the Prime Minister's plane. But then there this:

The pistols were in a suitcase that was supposed to have been transferred from his chartered El Al plane, which landed in New York, to an American Airlines plane to Washington. The Prime Minister arrived in Washington on schedule, but the suitcase did not. It was later discovered in Los Angeles -- without the four handguns.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138469

Sadly, the logic will follow thus:

If we get rid of all the guns, we won't have to worry about the lax security. Security isn't the problem, guns are!

I once ordered a gun from RSR Wholesale in Buffalo. It came UPS in a box marked "Sausages, 5 Pounds". It had a picture of Italian sausages on it. Pretty clever, I thought.

Back
Top Bottom