IWB Holster Not Staying In Place

+1 CrossBreed holsters are top quality, but you have to have a decent belt in order for the package to work. If you have both it doesn't matter what firearm you are carrying it will stay put.

I love my Crossbreed for my Shield but when I carry the 1911 I somehow seem to hit the mag release button at some point. The mag doesn't fall out but if I had to draw it would. I wear them with a Bullhide belt.
http://www.bullhidebelts.com/

I just wanted to give everyone an update. I returned the Hogue IWB holster for a refund, but the day after I shipped it off, I showed their OWB holster to a friend who has the same carry piece, and was looking for something that didnt sit as low as his current holster. I ended up selling mine to him, and asked Tim to just exchange the one I sent back for another OWB holster.

Yesterday I received the replacement. When I opened the box, I found two holsters and a letter from Tim, the owner. He apologized again for the problem, and asked me to try out a redesigned IWB which he made for me with straps instead of the hook, and asked for feedback. You cant ask for better customer service than that! I dont know if it would be a replacement for the VM 2, but its definitely something that I will remember going forward when I need an OWB holster.

Back
Top Bottom