JDL Sales

I noticed there were no reviews for JDL Sales...so heres mine[smile]

Working with John was great. I sent him a pm, he got back to me quick, gave me a price, I sent the money via paypal on Sun 10-16 and the parts were at my house today(10-18)[smile]

Thanks John for the quick and friendly service!

Brian

John did a nice job pinning and welding a muzzle brake for me. He responded quickly to e-mails and turned it around in a short time for a very reasonable fee. I'm looking forward to getting an upper from him for my NES lower when the panic dies down and my wallet recovers from other purchases.

I have not purchased a thing from John, but have been in touch with him regarding my next build...John was prompt answering my questions and more importantly - thorough. I will be doing bidness with John - perhaps sooner than later...[wink]

I decided my next acquisition would be an AR and after considering several other options - decided to go with John at JDL - because, as MassMark said, John's answers to your emails are prompt and detailed. Now, the hard part - settling on a build from all the AR options.

John from JDL has already built up 2 AR's for me and I could not be happier. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

If you are interested in AR's. Call John first. He will guide you in the right direction. His customer service is outstanding and he has a deluge of information regarding firearms (not only AR's). John can tell you what will fit and what won't fit before you spend the money and steer you in the right direction regarding upgrades.

I just put the finishing touches on my first AR Build. Thanks to John I got it done much faster and with out pain and agony if I had done it without him.

Thanks John!

If you are interested in AR's. Call John first. He will guide you in the right direction. His customer service is outstanding and he has a deluge of information regarding firearms (not only AR's). John can tell you what will fit and what won't fit before you spend the money and steer you in the right direction regarding upgrades.

I just put the finishing touches on my first AR Build. Thanks to John I got it done much faster and with out pain and agony if I had done it without him.

Thanks John!

Ditto on all the above. I had the pleasure of dealing with John a couple of months ago when I purchased a complete AR upper. Communication with him is excellent, as is his workmanship. He extended an invitation to me to visit a range and play with some "toys" if I could go there in person to pick it up. I had to have it shipped instead. It arrived well packed in only a couple of days.

If you are new to ARs John will give you excellent cleaning and maintenance instructions on your purchase. In my case, he was kind enough to provide this information in writing.

His pricing is good, especially when given the level of workmanship and customer care he offers.

I would not hesitate for a second to deal with him again.

OK, I know there has to be some someplace because I wrote one [smile]

I bought my AR from John. He delivered earlier then promised, it's a fantastic gun, John's very easy to deal with and is an all-around stand up guy. Have no fear of dealing with him. It's worth the ride to Springfield.

Back
Top Bottom