Jericho Petition

Taken from Yahoo News.

"To counter its stodgy image, CBS has scheduled a handful of edgy new shows for the fall: a drama about a vampire, a musical and a drama about a Cuban-American family running a sugar business in Florida."

Are you F'n kidding me?

Taken from Yahoo News.

"To counter its stodgy image, CBS has scheduled a handful of edgy new shows for the fall: a drama about a vampire, a musical and a drama about a Cuban-American family running a sugar business in Florida."

Are you F'n kidding me?

Wanna bet it will be a vampire of Latino descent!

I'm surprised they're cancelling it, I thought it was popular enough to keep it going. Maybe too many people were put off by the thought of nukes going off in this country.

The show started out with good ratings but slid from there. These shows lose viewers when they have these extended shutdowns.

What is this Jericho of which you speak?

I gave up on network TV several years ago. My TV viewing, as limited as it is, is restricted to Discovery, Natl Geo, and a little of FX, Sci Fi, and Vs.

Honestly, I still don't know what Jericho is about.

It's a good show, well worth watching. I'm sad to see it go, and it really reflects badly on the sheeple that they are more interested in watching several clones of "Top Model" and other crap like that, rather than a truly unique, interesting and reasonably intelligent show like Jericho.

Of course, any self-respecting survivalist can easily find plenty of holes in various technical details of what's shown, but that's all part of the fun.

You wanna see some crazy shit?

Check out www.nutsonline.com and click on the Nuts for Jericho link. I have been following this, and I gotta tell you WOW! People are buying nuts, and having them shipped to CBS in NY.

Check out the totals so far...

orders $$ weight
pooled-2030 $21960 16207 lbs
indiv.-170 $1733 1172 lbs
total 2200 $23693 17379 lbs

To date over 17 THOUSAND pounds of nuts have been shipped, and delivered to CBS! That's amazing...

Back
Top Bottom