Just another newb.

Hi Everyone,
I have been lurking and asking a few questions here and there for a while... I finally decided to bite the bullet and join NES.
A bit about me... I have had guns since I was 12... back before CT decided they were bad. Then I moved to MA to marry someone who also had that opinion. Until the home invasion down the street. (Her current hubby now has a gun)
I am now married to a wonderful woman who likes archery, shoots trap, holds her own with a 9mm and supports my beliefs.
We both are members at the Westfield Sportsmans Club... where we get to throw our money downrange in the form of lead.
I have been reloading for shotgun for a while and just started reloading for my 9mm... so if you see me ask any questions it is just so I can get back up to speed.
Hopefully... that gives everyone a brief bio. [grin]

Great to have you here! I recommend going "Green" (membership status) as there are many perks to doing so.

- - - Updated - - -

Great to have you here! I recommend going "Green" (membership status) as there are many perks to doing so.

Thank you everyone... for the warm welcomes. I feel as though I have joined an exclusive club. Maybe it is... Those that refuse to be victims!!!

Back
Top Bottom