Just got this

NES Member
My friend and fellow patriot, I need your IMMEDIATE action to try to block still another Mainstream Media betrayal of American troops at risk on the front lines.

If you were a soldier today, facing a fanatically dedicated and well-armed enemy, how would you feel if A FLAGRANT ANTI-WAR ACTIVIST were about to take over one of American TV's biggest "bully pulpits," reaching into more than six million American households every day?

That, my friend, is exactly what is just about to happen at NBC!

To join our all-out campaign to block this outrageous move, go to www.fightmediabias.org/NBC?source=WDTV042 ! and add your name to our Fight Media Bias! "CENSURE NBC" protest.

The out-of-touch leftist media moguls at NBC just don't get it.

With the perky Katie Couric going to CBS, she will be replaced on NBC's "Today" show by one Meredith Vieira.

A former 60 Minutes reporter with a leftist track record, Vieira is a hard-core anti-war activist.

She says she's "not particularly interested in politics."

But not even attempting to maintain an appearance of objectivity, she boldly MARCHED IN A MASSIVE NEW YORK ANTI-WAR PROTEST at the 2004 Republican National Convention.

To Vieira-- in her own words - "everything" about our troops' dedicated service in Iraq is "built on lies."

According to Vieira, whenever she reads news of the Iraq war, "somebody lies about something."

She says she wants to know "what the discrepancies are between what we're being told [about the war] and what's really going on."

We MUST challenge the hypocrisy of this disastrous appointment by the biased bigwigs at NBC.

So I want you to join me in sending an immediate protest to the president of NBC.

CENSURE NBC for even thinking about appointing a HARD-CORE ANTI-WAR ACTIVIST in the Jane Fonda mold to such a high-profile media position as the "Today" show!

We've made it easy for you to do. To add your voice to this protest of NBC's breach of trust with its millions of viewers, just go to our special Web page -- www.fightmediabias.org/NBC?source=WDTV042 ! - and add your name to our Fight Media Bias "CENSURE NBC" protest.

You can even add your own PERSONAL message of censure to the leftist brass at NBC.

Be a part of this grassroots movement. To CENSURE NBC! - click here ( www.fightmediabias.org/NBC?source=WDTV042 )

And, as always, thank you on behalf of all of us at the Media Research Center for your diligent support of our efforts to expose media bias directed against our brave troops.

Doug Mills
Executive Director, Media Research Center

P.S. If something doesn't happen FAST to change NBC's mind, this hard-core anti-war activist will be spouting her anti-war venom from the "Today" within just a few weeks. You must have friends, family members and colleagues who feel the same way you do about the LIES the Mainstream Media keep telling about the American war effort and the job of our brave troops on the front lines are doing. Please FORWARD this e-mail to at least four of them NOW. And then go immediately to www.fightmediabias.org/NBC?source=WDTV042 ! - and add your name to our Fight Media Bias "CENSURE NBC!" protest.

Back
Top Bottom