• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

JUST-IN: Phoenix City Council Votes Unanimously to Donate Hundreds of Firearms Valued at Roughly $200,000 to Ukraine

Reptile

NES Member
The City of Phoenix’s far-left City Council quietly voted last Wednesday to unanimously approve a plan to send hundreds of firearms, valued at an estimated $200,000, to Ukraine.

The Council consists of eight members, elected by their district, and the Mayor representing the city at large. Radical left Mayor Katie Gallego and Council members approved nearly 150 agenda items, including the firearms transfer agreement, in one swift motion.

Firearms that were lost or forfeited following a court order and remain in the city’s possession for 30 days or more will be given away to Biden, the Democrats, and the Globalists’ favorite in the escalating war.

According to ARS 12-945, when a firearm is unclaimed, “the agency shall sell the firearm to any business that is authorized to receive and dispose of the firearm under federal and state law and that shall sell the firearm to the public according to federal and state law.” In accordance with the statute, the proceeds from the sale are paid to the city’s general fund.

Continues...

I’ll bet they’ll be happy to get those pos, especially in those common calibers:

‘’According to a Phoenix council report, “Only 9mm, 45mm, 39mm and 12 gauge firearms will be sent.”’

I’ll bet they’ll be happy to get those pos, especially in those common calibers:

‘’According to a Phoenix council report, “Only 9mm, 45mm, 39mm and 12 gauge firearms will be sent.”’

39mm ???

Is that a common caliber in Phoenix ???

Funny there's no mention of .556x45, 7.62x39, 7.62x51 or 7.62x54R

Why do they need to send anything other than the 9mm. I mean Biden said it will blow the lungs right out of the body. And I’d like to see the hand cannons they have that shoots 45mm and 39mm

I’d venture a guess “45mm” and “39mm” we’re a perversion of 5.56x45mm and 7.62x39mm, respectively, but the dopes didn’t know that the prefix number actually meant something

I’d venture a guess “45mm” and “39mm” we’re a perversion of 5.56x45mm and 7.62x39mm, respectively, but the dopes didn’t know that the prefix number actually meant something
True, however, the prospect of a 45mm hand cannon seems so much more enticing!

I guess this could make some sense if the war was being fought by partisans living in the woods, desperate for any weapons they could find. However, I can't conceive of a well supplied national army finding any use in a random selection of firearms even if all were in a common caliber. I would think that training, maintenance, repairs - all would be more trouble than multiple models could be worth.

Bozos. Actually, more correctly, virtue signaling tools.

39mm is probably 7.62x39 just like 45mm, beyond doubt, is .45ACP.

When I was outprocessing the Army, they screwed up my paperwork - big surprise. They listed me as having qual'd on a .45 cal, when I actually qualified on a 9mm, so I asked them to correct it. They changed it to .9 cal. I pointed out the error again. My DD214 came back the third time to me with 45mm, and I said "Looks good to me".

It's the last item in block 18. Sometimes I make up a BS story about it, usually involving Space Shuttle Door Gunner (this was before Space Force, so all branches were eligible) but you guys know me too well.

Attachments

• DD214 Army_Redacted.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom