• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just last month, 53 Americans died in mass shootings…while 40,000 died from obesity

beaker

NES Member
Just puts all of this BS into perspective. And they found 2346 preserved unborn babies in the basement and buried in the yard of an abortion doctor that died a week ago. He lost his license in 2015 because he did an abortion on a 13 year old girl, and didn't report it. These are the people who claim the moral high ground and want to take over the country? Wow, can't let that happen.

Of course, the leftist Sun article referenced then proceeds right into using government force, school teachers, and celebrities to promote social engineering and force culture change to their liking, f-ing leftists... But the it just supports both points. Leftist can't help but want to implement their own tyranny and control everyone else.

JANE MOORE
Just last month, 53 Americans died in mass shootings…while 40,000 died from obesity

Just last month, 53 Americans died in mass shootings...while 40,000 died from obesity

Last edited:
It seems to me anyway that it's the left that wants to take away everything, your guns, your private health insurance, your hamburgers. What I don't get is why more people don't see it.....or choose not too. They better not f*** with my Bourbon!!!

Forget the 55K. How about the 14 million babies that died worldwide last year? FOURTEEN MILLION!!!! That's one too many. Or something like that. Why can't we get a Swindled Hogg on that one?

...or the 250K (minumum) that died last year to medical mistakes/malpractice? I hate it when I hear or read MD's pontificating on the danger of owning firearms...

"And why do you look at the speck in your neighbor's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own"...

Our Turn: The tide is turning for gun violence prevention

Ask and ye shall recieve......

I do believe you're referring to one of the Md's that wrote the above piece

Exactly the article that precipitated my post here. I was going to rebut it but it looks like it was already done. I will need to read that rebuttal. Thanks!

EDIT: Jut read it ...great letter! I'm not sure it's a rebuttal to yesterday's letter in the CM (too soon) but timely, none the less. Thanks JR, et al.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom