Just sent in another Form 1

Well I got a call from the ATF guy today (inspector, agent, whatever) requesting a copy of my LTC. Oddly enought my past 2 Form 1's didn't require it but oh well no biggie.

Little over 90 days so far so let's hope he gets my fax in the morning and gets the stamp off to me!

ltc

they called me on my last form 1 for a copy also, faxed it to them
and had it shortly after. but ihad to fax it twice.
if you'r faxing it, you should followup the next day to confirm they got it

garyz

Oddly enough I followed up with the guy today and he said he didn't get it. I told him i'd fax it again immediately and to call if he doesn't get it. That was a few hours ago so hopefully he got it :)

Well my approved Form 1 showed up today! Now she's ready for a trip to the range:

mp5ksbr.jpg

Well my approved Form 1 showed up today! Now she's ready for a trip to the range:

mp5ksbr.jpg

That looks awesome. I've been meaning to SBR my HK94, but was unsure of the best way to get a barrel with the lugs (as opposed to simply chopping the original 16" barrel). Would you mind sharing how you did it?
Thanks,
Chris

That looks awesome. I've been meaning to SBR my HK94, but was unsure of the best way to get a barrel with the lugs (as opposed to simply chopping the original 16" barrel). Would you mind sharing how you did it?
Thanks,
Chris

The barrel had the lugs on it since it's not a cut rifle barrel. You can buy the 3-lug adapter to put on a cut barrel from sites like hkparts.net. What they do is cut the barrel to length, thread the barrel, install & pin the 3-lug adapter on. Only downside is you get about 1" of unrifled barrel on the end. A true MP5K-PDW barrel has the lugs and is rifled to the end.

Back
Top Bottom