Justice Kavanaugh

I'm biased - I didn't believe her, don't believe her and won't believe her.
The other side is biased - they didn't like Trump's pick, don't like Trump's pick and won't like his pick.

Can we just have the vote - this theater is doing nothing.

Then again, if the senate is busy with this, they're not raping the taxpayers.

ok, not remembering when your grandma was buried and polygraph was taken ... talk about holy memory.

Also being a psych professor and not know shit about polygraph ... I f***ing have 2 or 3 polygraphs and I am not even PhD professor

polygraph on same day as grandmother's funeral.... doesn't know who paid for the polygraph.... that's out the window...
battleship-bts.jpg

I have had several polygraphs for various jobs. Never had one with two easy questions and then "we're done here". You can't make a judgement with just two data points in anything.

"The August 7 examination, held in a Maryland Hilton Hotel, consisted of a one-page, handwritten statement by Ford, an interview and two questions: Is any part of your statement false? And, Did you make up any part of your statement?"

I have had several polygraphs for various jobs. Never had one with two easy questions and then "we're done here". You can't make a judgement with just two data points in anything.

"The August 7 examination, held in a Maryland Hilton Hotel, consisted of a one-page, handwritten statement by Ford, an interview and two questions: Is any part of your statement false? And, Did you make up any part of your statement?"

Agreed, I have had a couple myself and they were not that simple.

The gentleman who administered the polygraph was on late night news this week. He stated that Ford spent time reading her letters and correspondence about the incident. Then, in the conference room, he/they had her write that god awful hand written note. It was after that that he administered the two-question-polygraph only to ask her if she believed what she wrote was the truth. That was it. Nothing about the content other than if she 'believed'. He was pretty weaselly in his answer.

Took the polygraph while rushing to an airplane, on the day of or after her grandmothers funeral, and only answered two questions - that wouldn't effect stress levels at all.

I just saw her pic, I've been listening on WBZ while driving:

To paraphrase Dr. Bruce Banner (who knows what exculpatory means even the actor) "Her brain is a bag full of cats, you can smell crazy on her."

Last edited:
The gentleman who administered the polygraph was on late night news this week. He stated that Ford spent time reading her letters and correspondence about the incident. Then, in the conference room, he/they had her write that god awful hand written note. It was after that that he administered the two-question-polygraph only to ask her if she believed what she wrote was the truth. That was it. Nothing about the content other than if she 'believed'. He was pretty weaselly in his answer.

Exactly, this is not how polygraph works. I have built several polygraphs and administered them, two questions "polygraph" is a bad joke.

but if you are trying to fool a polygraph you can easily convince yourself for two short questions that the earth is flat or tech giants don't lean to the left.

Hopefully someone thought to bug the desk and we'll hear her tell her lawyer "I forgot my next line. Where are the cue cards? You said there would be cue cards!".

but if you are trying to fool a polygraph you can easily convince yourself for two short questions that the earth is flat or tech giants don't lean to the left.

you can't, that's not how polygraph works, it's not "lie/truth", but what the f*** do I know, I don't teach Psych and not a PhD.

the guy who "administered" it is a fraud, any real examiner will tell you that.

Maybe the polygraph she passed was actually a shovel?

yeah, I'd probably beat her with a shovel until she would tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

polygraph measures stress and "involvement/withdrawal" so correlating "yes/no" to GSR response is like asking what color does 1 + Z taste like?

#metoo, I was sexually assaulted twice in the navy (snifff snifff boo hoooo booo snot running down my nose)

Once in the Prussian blue initiation ,

And then in the shellback ceremony.

I’m so broken ..[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Back
Top Bottom