Justice Kavanaugh

A bit squirmy... but then I picture some of the men in my family who I consider to be men of great character, and how they would react if this had happened to them. Assuming that he is telling the truth, and my gut is he is, that's about the reaction I'd expect out of decent people.

Mike
The way he came out angry and then started breaking down is exactly how I would expect someone who was under so much pressure and was bottling it up inside.

A bit squirmy... but then I picture some of the men in my family who I consider to be men of great character, and how they would react if this had happened to them. Assuming that he is telling the truth, and my gut is he is, that's about the reaction I'd expect out of decent people.

The irony is Judge Kavanaugh has been a great advocate for women through his career. Even after this clown show I believe he would be a fair and impartial SCJ.

BK will sleep good tonight. No matter the outcome of this circus, he showed who he really is. He knows this is his last chance to fight for what he wants and he is fighting. If he gets confirmed it will have been through personal sacrifice and pain and though I feel sorry for him, it will make him a better person and a better justice. (and it will be at the detriment of the dems).

The irony is Judge Kavanaugh has been a great advocate for women through his career. Even after this clown show I believe he would be a fair and impartial SCJ.

it totally is, but Dims don't care about women.

Kav's tear ducts are larger than his balls.

I love he is talking back to Sweinstein though.

Very strong performance by BK. Totally credible. Whether it will matter is a different question, considering that a fact-finding mission is not what this is all about...

Kav's tear ducts are larger than his balls.

So you said. I think you have to be a bit of a feminist to advance as far as he has already. His world is swimming with estrogen and political correctness.

I'm ready to repeal the 19th and bag them all like the muzzies so it's just as well it's not me up there.

Seems like the lawyer is asking real questions of Kavanaugh and tossed softballs to Ford.

they had to take it easier on her cuz "VICTIM" and "BULLYING"

the only reason Mitchell is there is to defuse the bullying claims of democrat scumbags

He's finding his groove now, getting his emotion in check.

I wish they would have had the accuser in the room when Brett was doing his opening salvo.

Not any more...now that he sees what it got him.
AND the woman's movement is being set back DECADES...now any woman who comes forward with a charge, will be thought of as a nut job

A liar, when confronted, usually responds with denial, cold pre-calculated denial.

"I swear, I didn't rape that woman"

An honest innocent person responds with shock, anger, and disgust.

"WHAT!?! THAT'S DISGUSTING! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF SOMETHING SO VILE!?!"

Treacherous dem.senators ,all they want is to pick the next justice, from the minority.

Real snakes.

Ok,sexual assault is is bad crime, but it has nothing to do with Kavanaugh,

So can we expose the politics ,and vote already?

Back
Top Bottom