Keyhole holster thread - pictures

I'm going to start a picture thread. As I make em' I'll post em' ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365707002.201992.jpg

Holsters available for the following firearms:

Beretta px4 storm
Beretta px4 storm subcompact
Glock 17/22
Glock 19/23
Glock 26,27
Glock 21
Glock 30
Glock 36
5" Govt 1911
4" 1911 Commander
Sig P238
Ruger LCP
Ruger LC9
Ruger LC9 w/ CT Laser
Ruger sr9c/40c
Ruger sr22
M&P Shield 9/40
M&P 9/40/357 Full size
M&P 9/40/357 Compact
Bodyguard 380
Walther PK 380
Walther PPKS
Springfield XD
Springfield XDM
Springfield XDs .45
Springfield XD subcompact

Last edited:
M&P 9/40c Covert IWB with Tuck-n-Hide belt attachment.

- 0.080" thick Kydex
- 0.125 thick belt attachments
- Designed for a full solid grip when drawing from holster
- Full sight channel
- Clearances molded into holster for smooth easy draw
- Adjustable retention
- Full sweat shield

All the features you want for all day comfort for conceal carry.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365768446.270242.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365768468.852943.jpg

Your holsters are awesome. Nice work man.
If you also did leather I'd place an order for my father.

Here's a Complete Concealment hybrid holster. I make this holster option for a number of firearm models.

The leather backers are premium 10-12 ounce English Bridal leather, front shell is 0.080" thick, upgraded powder coated spring steel belt clips, and all steel hardware.

I provide different embossing options, and can make them with or without the edge stitching.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366121370.029505.jpg

Veteran Owned, American Made

Sorry to keep flooding your thread with questions but can you make your covert IWB for a P239?
If so PM me, I'd like to grab one for Father's day.

Sorry to keep flooding your thread with questions but can you make your covert IWB for a P239?
If so PM me, I'd like to grab one for Father's day.

Don't apologize, this is why I'm posting. For you to see my work, and ask questions. As for the P239 I don't have the mold yet. Thank you for checking my work out though!

If I supply the blue gun (Rings HandK P7M8 Firearm Simulator) can you make me a couple holsters for the P7M8/13 models from HK?

Thanks

Steve

- - - Updated - - -

Also wanted to say that your products look fantastic. Hope to try one soon.

Might I suggest that you update the first post with a list of pistols you are currently able to make?

Thanks

Steve

If I supply the blue gun (Rings HandK P7M8 Firearm Simulator) can you make me a couple holsters for the P7M8/13 models from HK?

Thanks

Steve

- - - Updated - - -

Also wanted to say that your products look fantastic. Hope to try one soon.

Might I suggest that you update the first post with a list of pistols you are currently able to make?

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,
Yes, if you supply the blue gun I can make your holsters. Email me keyholeholsters(at)gmail.com and we can work out the logistics. I like the idea of adding the options on the 1st post...

Also, thanks for the support man, I appreciate it!!!!

Your website is awesome. Products look killer. What's the finish of the leather on the hip side of the concealment holsters? Nice and soft? I'll probably be ordering tonight.

Hate you Tapatalk

Someone needs to make a holster that places the gun in the small of the back, provides easy access, and provides padding / lumbar support. Maybe with space foam. Something that is truly comfortable without the inevitable jab of steel in your side, back, groin, or belly.

Someone needs to make a holster that places the gun in the small of the back, provides easy access, and provides padding / lumbar support. Maybe with space foam. Something that is truly comfortable without the inevitable jab of steel in your side, back, groin, or belly.

I've been told its a bad idea to put any thing there . If u fall backwards easy to mess your spine up .

Back
Top Bottom