Keyhole holster thread - pictures

Wish someone would make a paddle holster for the XDs similar to Comp-Tac's offering. I prefer to OC and like the easy on/off and bare minimum of holster material. [wink]

Nice looking holsters you're making.

Your website is awesome. Products look killer. What's the finish of the leather on the hip side of the concealment holsters? Nice and soft? I'll probably be ordering tonight.

Hate you Tapatalk

The back of the leather is natural. I'll post a pic this weekend of the backs. The leather is premium 10-12 ounce English bridal leather. So it is very comfortable and I chose it for all day concealed carry. Give it a week of daily wear and it'll fit like a glove!

Veteran Owned, American Made

if you follow him on instagram he posts coupon codes for 15% off

So right! Follow me on IG and I do post discounts. If you are a GREEN member on NES I'll be offering a deal in the members only forum.

I want to post a few of my pictures of my Holsters before I offer the discount so everyone can see my work first.

Stay tuned NES green members.

Hey man! Thanks for checking out my work. I can do a 1911 hybrid holster for ya'

If you visit www.keyholeholsters.com you'll find holster options and pricing.

Great looking product and I love the fact they're made in the USA! I have a S&W 9c & full size 9mm that ill be shopping for! Most importantly, thank you for your service!

-Dan

Glock 19/23 Complete Concealment hybrid holster. Shown in 0.080" urban digital camo, upgraded powder coated spring steel belt clips, 10-12 ounce premium English bridal leather, black edge stitched, and all steel hardware with finishing washers. I focus on quality components, with quality craftsmanship!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366599633.719595.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366599652.795546.jpg

M&P 9/40c Covert IWB with Tuck-n-Hide belt attachment.

- 0.080" thick Kydex
- 0.125 thick belt attachments
- Designed for a full solid grip when drawing from holster
- Full sight channel
- Clearances molded into holster for smooth easy draw
- Adjustable retention
- Full sweat shield

All the features you want for all day comfort for conceal carry.

View attachment 62825View attachment 62826

How much and where do I order? Any way I could get this in blue digi cam?

Covert IWB with full sweat shield, adjustable retention, and designed for all day comfort!

This is Gunmetal Grey Kydex, 0.080" thick with a rapid on-off belt clip.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366892163.548022.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366892177.283009.jpg

Complete Concealment hybrid holsters
Ruger, M&P, Springfield, Glocks...I also have multiple embossing options available with more added each week. This one has the Skull!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367496870.891968.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367496906.645612.jpg

M&P 9/40 sitting in a Complete Concealment hybrid. With a "Don't Tread on Me" embossing.

- 0.080" Kydex for durability

- Upgraded spring steel powder coated clips for added robustness and come standard on every holster.

- Combat cut which ensures you get a full solid grip and not a handful of leather...which also comes standard on every holster.

- Leather is 10 to 12 ounce premium English Bridle leather.

- Fully adjustable retention

- Large sight channels for quick and easy draw
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368877350.618664.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368877369.555266.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368877437.297858.jpg

I love the Complete Concealment hybrid you posted on the 18th. That's probably going to my next holster. Loving your work. Semper Fi brother!

Any mag holders?

No mag holders yet. I'm working with a die maker now to have an IWB leather backed mag holder. I'll also have an OWB mag holder in all Kydex. Rather than just making "something" I want to make sure what I release is well thought out and solid. Thank you for checking!

Back
Top Bottom