Keyhole holster thread - pictures

Love the new holster. I posted a short review with pics for anyone interested. Can't wait to pick up some more :)

Thank you for the review here on NES. I love the pics and let me know how comfortable that hybrid becomes after a week of EDC. They typically turn into fitting like a glove, and if you think it's comfortable on day 1 it just gets better!

Thank you again...Mitch

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369485781.182030.jpg

Veteran Owned, American Made

No mag holders yet. I'm working with a die maker now to have an IWB leather backed mag holder. I'll also have an OWB mag holder in all Kydex. Rather than just making "something" I want to make sure what I release is well thought out and solid. Thank you for checking!

Hoping for a reasonably priced simple clip on style mag holder. Not paddle style or. Horizontal mag holder that would be nice

Any chance you have a Complete Concealment Hybrid for a S&W CS9? I know it's not listed on your site, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I'll probably get one for my M&P40 full size too, but I need one for my CS9 for now.

Any chance you have a Complete Concealment Hybrid for a S&W CS9? I know it's not listed on your site, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I'll probably get one for my M&P40 full size too, but I need one for my CS9 for now.

Thank you for checking my work out. I don't have the cs9, but hopefully you saw that I do have the M&P. Thank you again!!

M&P Shield in a Covert IWB Holster done in Carbon Fiber. If you are looking for an ultra thin carry option the Shield is perfect.

- 0.080" thick Kydex for added durability
- Fully adjustable retention
- Full sweat shield
- Large sight channel for smooth clean draw
- Generous clearance under trigger guard to ensure you get a full solid grip
- Added reinforcement members to prevent "clam shelling" when tightening belt
- Perfect for AIWB
- Choose between soft loops, Tuck-n-Hide belt attachment, or Rapid On-Off belt clip

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369830675.183130.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369830693.460801.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369830706.325528.jpg

Any chance you'll be making an IWB for a Sig 229RM any time soon? Real interested in one of these, you being a local guy making killer holsters and all [wink]

Last edited:
Any chance you'll be making an IWB for a Sig 229RM any time soon? Real interested in one of these, you being a local guy making killer holsters and all [wink]

I'm adding more each month. I'll start to add more sig models soon. PM me, and if you are serious about getting a holster from me I can order the mold sooner than later.

Thank you for checking my work out!!

Smith and Wesson Shield riding in a Covert IWB. Shown in Kydex Urban Digital Camo with a Rapid On-Off belt clip for on the go conceal carry.

a9ypydav.jpg

a9umybe7.jpg

Are you an NES Green member? If so check out "member discounts" for a code to save you ammo money!!

M&P full size Edge Stitched Complete Concealment hybrid holster with coiled snake and DTOM stamp art. Leather is 10-12 ounce premium English bridle leather and a 0.080" thick Kydex front shell.
e8y6ujep.jpg

Ok I'm trying to work with this app. Not the best interface, but it is what it is. Let me know if the pictures need adjusting, and I will check settings.

Anyway, this is a Complete Concealment hybrid holster, Multicam front shell, and traditional Don't Tread on Me embossing. The 1911 can be carried, you just need the right gear.

yqabutej.jpg

dyza9ube.jpg

ave2yqag.jpg

Not that we have many Glocks in Mass...holsters are made with premium 10-12 ounce English Bridle leather, 0.080" thick Kydex shell, upgraded powder coated spring steel belt clips, and many embossing options to personalize.

Thank you for checking my work out!

gyvequ6a.jpg

Kydex OWB holster done in Carbon Fiber. Fits tight and close to the body. Handle tucks in to prevent imprinting, full sweat shield, and adjustable retention.
hasydete.jpg

Just got one of your pocket holsters for my shield. It is very well made. It seems to have just about the right amount of retention and blends well in to dress pants. Other pocket holsters I have used have not been Kydex so this is my first Kydex holster. Two things I have noticed that may help. A little more of a flange to the opening at the top so one can push the holster off the gun to aid in taking it out. Secondly adding some sort of grip to the outside of the kydex. I was getting out of my car the other day and the gun slipped out of my pocket and was dangling by the hook part on my pocket out in the open. I haven't had that happen with cloth or leather holsters since they had a texture on them. It seems easy enough to draw from even without these two things with the well formed hook on the bottom. I may look to find some sort of rubber coating or tape to put on the outside to prevent future slippage.

Received this one for my Glock the other day. Very happy with it so far. Absolutely comparable to Crossbreed comfort wise, and looks like higher quality too.

20130927_232218.jpg 20130927_232230.jpg

Just got one of your pocket holsters for my shield. It is very well made. It seems to have just about the right amount of retention and blends well in to dress pants. Other pocket holsters I have used have not been Kydex so this is my first Kydex holster. Two things I have noticed that may help. A little more of a flange to the opening at the top so one can push the holster off the gun to aid in taking it out. Secondly adding some sort of grip to the outside of the kydex. I was getting out of my car the other day and the gun slipped out of my pocket and was dangling by the hook part on my pocket out in the open. I haven't had that happen with cloth or leather holsters since they had a texture on them. It seems easy enough to draw from even without these two things with the well formed hook on the bottom. I may look to find some sort of rubber coating or tape to put on the outside to prevent future slippage.

Thank you for the write up. As for coating the Kydex I've seen some using a felt or something similar. I'll have to check into that process.

Again, thank you and if you have any pics to post I'd love to see your setup!

Received this one for my Glock the other day. Very happy with it so far. Absolutely comparable to Crossbreed comfort wise, and looks like higher quality too.

View attachment 80099View attachment 80101

Nice pics man!!! Let me know how that English Bridle breaks in after a solid week of ccw! It should form to your exact shape.

Thank you again for the support!!!

I am interested in a Kydex IWB for a G19. I am wondering if any of your holsters account for an extended mag release. I find that the IWB I have now hits the mag release if I move around to much and it will pop the mag out. I cant have this happen and I am looking for a good replacement holster that will not do this.

There's no problem accounting for the extended mag release. Just let me know when you order in the customer notes section.

THANK YOU!

I am interested in a Kydex IWB for a G19. I am wondering if any of your holsters account for an extended mag release. I find that the IWB I have now hits the mag release if I move around to much and it will pop the mag out. I cant have this happen and I am looking for a good replacement holster that will not do this.

Just got my holsters in yesterday for my g19 and sig938, all I have to say is BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. These holsters were top notch quality and exactly what I was expecting. Both guns fit like a glove and are beyond comfortable. A++

I just received my holster for my S&W Shield. Wow. I've had one of their belts for many months and this holster is a great complement to it. The belt feels like a real belt should--nothing like the flimsy belts I had worn all of my life. Hats off to Keyhole Holsters. It's good to see that craftsmanship is still alive and well in the good ol' USA.

shield.jpg

Back
Top Bottom