• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Knightscope 'armed' security robots ... got gun, cell phone you've been hacked

This is how terminator started.... Damnit lol I need to move to nowhere so I can't be nuked into oblivion

I seem to remember these from a few years ago, from this video it seems it wouldn't be that difficult a task to trap them in an area.

I wonder when the first lawsuit will be filed because "it [STRIKE=bumped]bumped into[/STRIKE] attacked me".

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to remember these from a few years ago, from this video it seems it wouldn't be that difficult a task to trap them in an area.

I wonder when the first lawsuit will be filed because "it [STRIKE=bumped]bumped into[/STRIKE] attacked me".

Great video. Chick was hot. She stole the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I searched! Found this
2. Knightscope | knightscope.com is doing a HUGE youtube add campaign right now.
Who are these turkeys? It's all fuzzy feealy about being a "saving America and making it safe" with like 2 quick frames of robots.

This concerns me. Why now...

"I'll tell you why now.. "...
Queue theories and concerns. But this has some backing. What I'm seeing ain't cheap. More than just regional. I launched the same video in 5 different VPN zones and got the add during the video. All different regions in the US. 2 different VPN providers.

Some epic funds behind this play.

Back
Top Bottom