Last Match this Season! Metallic Silhouette

Pioneer Sportsmen, Dunbarton, NH this Sunday!
Last Match this Season! Metallic Silhouette.

Had some general Silhouette Questions lately so I will cut and paste some answers here for public info:
Q: Do NH clubs follow NRA or IHMSA:
A: This Sunday (Pioneer Sportsmen Dunbarton , NH) and any N.H. event is NRA

They all set up with Heavy and Light 1/2 scale and 1/5 NRA smallbore. MOST people shoot some form of Cowboy. It is just plain hot right now.... everyone loves cowboy. So you could, if you had all the rifles ( and many do) shoot .22lr cowboy, then pistol caliber cowboy, then NRA Smallbore.
Also all the pistol categories, but all are standing. No lying down.

Or Club Rifle, wich is generaly a run what you brung class anything .22lr from pistol iron sights to race guns to AR paltform to scoped Rifle to????? anything .22lr. (* I like the stir the pot sometimes on this one!
001.gif
Bring out a wierd combo.)

This type of set up covers a huge range of shooters.

Q: Never Shot a match before, are new girls (guys) welcome.
A: Always welcome to all. Some one will help, just ask. All you need to bring is a rifle or pistol that fits one of the categories we shoot. We will have some one help walk you through the process the first time. Also as it is the last regular event expect things to be quite casual, a great way to learn the ropes.

So get there. Burn some Ammo . Knock down some animals. Have some Fun. Might be chilly so dress for the weather. Get there early ( ill bring some coffe and donuts) Stay late!
[smile]

Please note I will have a special prize event: "Turkey Turmoil" Hit the most Turkeys Win Prizes!

See Ya!

Back
Top Bottom