Leicester police seize some dude's BOB

WBZ is making a big deal of his survival kit, etc. and of course the "assault rifle". Dumbasses.

He may have done nothing, don't discount that.

Guess it was his own personal "go time". Serious operator fail ditching the gear like that. Could he have picked a slower escape vehicle. I'm crying laughing picturing someone escaping in a row boat.

There has got to be more to this. One PD calls a other to arrest a guy over a "domestic". They show up to the guys house and he had left just minutes before prepped and ready. He bails out in the woods used a stolen row boat and is picked up by a friend. They get more gear and bug out in a state forest. Then for some reason the woman involved in the "domestic" (who they make note is uninjured) is stopped by police when she was suppose to be picking them up and they are then arrested without incident? This reeks.

There has got to be more to this. One PD calls a other to arrest a guy over a "domestic". They show up to the guys house and he had left just minutes before prepped and ready. He bails out in the woods used a stolen row boat and is picked up by a friend. They get more gear and bug out in a state forest. Then for some reason the woman involved in the "domestic" (who they make note is uninjured) is stopped by police when she was suppose to be picking them up and they are then arrested without incident? This reeks.
I have a gut feeling that the cop who shot up his car is somehow involved.[rofl]jk

Yes, the govt. wants you to be dependent on them. We can't have you surviving unless the govt. can claim responsibility for saving you.

so now owning survival equipment makes me a suspicious person? Wow....

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/11/28/leicester-assault-rifle-rowboat-escape/

I love how they're crowing like they nabbed bin Laden. Wonder what this dude did.

From what I read, after he eluded them, he went BACK to his home to collect three pistols.

I dunno if they should exactly be "crowing".

I'm reminded of an incident a year or two ago where a man stole two police cruisers from the manhunt searching for him. That is, he stole one, drove it home and them went back and got another one. I wish I could remember enough details to find the original story but it was discussed here on NES.

Look at the photo of the rifle, looks like the weapon was off safe.

Of course it was, the hammer was probably not even back, this prohibiting putting the safety on. Dude didn't even have his mags loaded.

Wondering what this "gunshot heard" was all about.

From what I read, after he eluded them, he went BACK to his home to collect three pistols.

I dunno if they should exactly be "crowing".

I'm reminded of an incident a year or two ago where a man stole two police cruisers from the manhunt searching for him. That is, he stole one, drove it home and them went back and got another one. I wish I could remember enough details to find the original story but it was discussed here on NES.

That one was hiarious. He stole the cop car, drove it around and drove it back where he stole it and stole another one. [rofl]

That one was hiarious. He stole the cop car, drove it around and drove it back where he stole it and stole another one. [rofl]

I'm friends with a guy who stole a BPD motorcycle 25 years ago. He also stole a Green Line train once and proceeded to make a few stops and pick people up before they nabbed him. He's fun at parties after he has a few and tells those stories.

I'm friends with a guy who stole a BPD motorcycle 25 years ago. He also stole a Green Line train once and proceeded to make a few stops and pick people up before they nabbed him. He's fun at parties after he has a few and tells those stories.
Kramer from Seinfeld would steal a train and make pickups.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom